Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Can someone explain why everyone is calling each other 'brother' now?

Wilmoty_95

Wilmoty_95

Recruit
★★★
I appreciate it as a term of endearment, but it always sounds insincere. They aren't my brother, they are another random person who probably doesn't have my best interests at heart anyway. Whatever happened to basic expressions like "mate" for example? - It's more honest and addresses someone without appearing utterly dishonest and deceitful.

I'm not sure whether it is because of some religious element, but you get my point. It's another pet peeve of mine.

I appreciate it as a term of endearment, but it always sounds insincere. They aren't my brother, they are another random person who probably doesn't have my best interests at heart anyway. Whatever happened to basic expressions like "mate" for example? - It's more honest and addresses someone without appearing utterly dishonest and deceitful.

I'm not sure whether it is because of some religious element, but you get my point. It's another pet peeve of mine.
i dont know niggerfuck, maybe because its endearing
i like your posts btw shitpickle :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

OK mate

Yeah it's fucking stupid. "My brother from another mother" I want to curbstomp people when I hear them say that.

I don't know buddy brother

How bout if I call you GrAY? is that better GrAY?

They should call each other BUDDY BOYOS

Longing for a connection I imagine

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF
Hulk Hogan Sport GIF by WWE
American Wrestling GIF
Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF by WWE
Flexing Hulk Hogan GIF by WWE
Posing Hulk Hogan GIF by SB Nation

“Mate” doesn’t work for me brother.

It sounds fucking faggoty TBH.

I’ve always fucking HATED that word that for some reason is so very popular with Ausfags and Britqueers.

Idk brocel
Brocel is appropriate, because we tend to have shared experiences on here and identify with each other to an extent. I just don't think it is applicable when I'm outside, who I don't relate with at all.

Cos faggot Muslims like to say it

Because everyone in this forum shares the same pain.

I don't mind calling other users i fw here bro or brother, as we're all in this nightmare together. If there were true unity among men I'd call them all my brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back