Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can someone help me with this?

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
I got in an argument with this roastie and then I got perma IP bannned. She had the nerve to say "that's what you get"

Any tips on how to evade a ban? I refuse to be the one that doesn't get the last laugh.

I got in an argument with this roastie and then I got perma IP bannned. She had the nerve to say "that's what you get"

Any tips on how to evade a ban? I refuse to be the one that doesn't get the last laugh.

Where did you get banned on? Just change your MAC address and your IP address

I don't know how to do that. I feel like my public IP is super glued on there.

It depends on your internet provider, some if you just turn of your modem for 5 mins it gives you a new IP address,
if not then using a VPN like betternet would probably be an easy option.
Another option would be to make a personal hotspot from your smartphone.

Last edited:
My internet provider is AT&T

Will this also work for 4chan? I'm ashamed to say but I like to samefag a lot.

How do I do that?[/QUOTE]

not sure about AT&T just take like 5 mins to try it out google "whats my ip" before and after you restart your internet.

Betternet will work also tunnelbear and hotspotshield will all probably work fine.

But what is that "samefag" you are talking about? I don't get it

How do I do that?

But what is that "samefag" you are talking about? I don't get it[/QUOTE]
Some boards detect your IP so they can tell whether or not you're the same person. Every once in a while I go to them and compete in headed arguments.
Wait no. I forgot, I cancelled att and moved on to wow cable as an internet provider.

Last edited:

Just download Tor browser and post with it.

https://www.torproject.org

That way you will use another IP.

Don't be so petty. Nothing will change. You will just get banned again and she won't spend even a milisecond of time thinking about you or whatever you say. This is that childish ish.

Don't be so petty. Nothing will change. You will just get banned again and she won't spend even a milisecond of time thinking about you or whatever you say. This is that childish ish.
That doesn't matter. I just want her to know who she's messing with. It goes against my pride to not get the last post. Why do you think I want two separate IPs for 4chan?

That doesn't matter. I just want her to know who she's messing with. It goes against my pride to not get the last post. Why do you think I want two separate IPs for 4chan?
Who is she messing with, exactly? You can't even get back to her site without help from us. It's not like words on a forum or you getting a second IP address are going to make you feared or respected or someone to be concerned about. Putting all this effort and emotion into trying to send some words towards some female online simply illustrates that your priorities are out of whack.

Who is she messing with, exactly? You can't even get back to her site without help from us. It's not like words on a forum or you getting a second IP address are going to make you feared or respected or someone to be concerned about. Putting all this effort and emotion into trying to send some words towards some female online simply illustrates that your priorities are out of whack.
Stuff like this happens to incels everyday and the best we can do is cry about it. I want to get a hit in before they kick me out again.

turn off your router and leave it off over night. then turn it back on and you'll have a new ip address from DHCP. If that doesn't work, call customer service and say you're getting ddos'd or something and you need an ip change. Actually you can probably just say someone has your ip and you're afraid they're gonna dox you or hack you and act all scared and shit.