Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can someone post more RageFuel of fake Toilet Software engineers?

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
There is upsurge of these fake Thots pretending to be Software engineers in big companies, It pisses me off so much God Damn.
I am 100% certain they have no clue how to program anything and its all just fake Click Bait title pretending to be successful.
They probably work as paper pushers answering calls.

What the fuck are they even doing? Half of day is just eating and drinking coffee?
Where can I check some Git projects and code? They never show any code they do

what they do is centering a div whole day :feelskek:

keeeeeeeeek at 12:24 she is not even looking to the screen :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

is programming this easy or am I too retarded to see how these foids graduate in it supposedly :shock:

is programming this easy or am I too retarded to see how these foids graduate in it supposedly :shock:
foids are parasites thats all :feelskek: nerd males do all the job and marketing dudes steal your work.

Just look how many foids are Software Engineers ...
they were just like you and me Nerdy types who spent years on end programming and learning Assembler, C++, C#, Python before getting job at Google... they all look like typical Coders who didn't go out and waste time partying

I would gladly print her face on a T-shirt and stich her to my punching bag

Post pics when you’re done
there would be a lot of white women stitched on that bag and it would be a beautiful work of art. I wonder if Warhol or some rich art faggot would have paid 1 million dollars for it.

There is upsurge of these fake Thots pretending to be Software engineers in big companies, It pisses me off so much God Damn.
I am 100% certain they have no clue how to program anything and its all just fake Click Bait title pretending to be successful.
They probably work as paper pushers answering calls.

What the fuck are they even doing? Half of day is just eating and drinking coffee?
Where can I check some Git projects and code? They never show any code they do

Getting paid to sit around and fuck and suck chads fucking vile revolting whores :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I'm so confused what the point of all those fake jobs they constantly give women is.

There exist very good female programmers. On average guys are better though. Atleast that's my experience in academia and industry

Girls tend to ask more things to guys. If they are stuck on a problem they seek the nearest guy and he will spend a few hours on it and find a solution. The girl will then continue and the process repeats. This is the biggest difference. Girls are less self-reliant. It doesn't state that on their linkedin though, girls know how to sell and typically oversell themselves.

Last edited:
Foid at big tech company interview: Reverse a string

Codecel at big tech company interview: prove that np = p

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

i'm convinced that this is a simulation and those are not real people and those videos are randomly generated

i'm convinced that this is a simulation and those are not real people and those videos are randomly generated
Does ZOGbot Shartmart government already have such computer technology to do this?

normie males at my college helped foids cheat and get jobs
Also companies give extreme preference to foids, I know a foid who literally gave interview for the lols and didn't answer a single a question but still got the job

normie males at my college helped foids cheat and get jobs
Also companies give extreme preference to foids, I know a foid who literally gave interview for the lols and didn't answer a single a question but still got the job
I think we should change this site to Anti-Simp.is and dedicate our whole lives eradicating Simp MANACE which enables foid Tutorial mode life :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

there would be a lot of white women stitched on that bag and it would be a beautiful work of art. I wonder if Warhol or some rich art faggot would have paid 1 million dollars for it.
Depends how well it looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back