Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone show me an example of handsome faced big dicked incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
If you are handsome face, big dick and tall then you don't belong here
you can't call yourself incel

If you are handsome face, big dick and tall then you don't belong here
you can't call yourself incel
i was asking for someone who is handsome big dicked

not tall. so the example would be some handsome ethnic manlet most likely, although i have doubts
Guy with handsome face but a small frame and height will result in inceldom, even more so if race is not working in favor of him.
give me an example that also has a huge dick

Dick doesn't matter.

I think they're both important -- their relative importance is best illustrated on a concave indifference function. If you have studied a bit of microeconomics you'll know what I'm referring to.

People can't see your dick out in public (unless you're being indecent of course) which is why initial rejection is not going to be based on dick size. The small framed manlet is going to be incel because he doesn't meet the basic requirement of physicality which women seek; he won't get to the stage of the courtship which involves taking off his pants.
you can advertise your dick online. there are sites out there and there is also just bulgemaxxing on tinder

Small dick but attractive & tall will get you endless first dates but no sequels.

Huge dick but ugly could get you gloryhole or kink in the dark sex.

Frame alone won't do it, but a combo of frame and height will. Women will subconsciously try to estimate height based on length of limbs. They will compare height with the length of doors and what not.
this calls for some sort of experiment ngl

Can someone show me an example of handsome faced big dicked incel?

Why? What would you do with it? :dafuckfeels:

Why? What would you do with it? :dafuckfeels:
jfl no that's not what this thread was about

i'm just trying to emphasize face and dick>height and race

These things run on a spectrum. You can't prove definitive statements like that.
jfl cope

the spectrum part is true but that doesn't mean you can't compare importance

You can't be an incel if you're handsome faced.

Tall white FAKECELS

This guy is 1.90 cm, I remember him from high school. And no, he never had any gf, that's fucking obvious. So please, stop coping that height is all that matters. It's fucking not. And not to mention, you give false hopes for taller incels ffs. Also, his frame... Wider hips than shoulders.

Another dick thread :feelsugh:

i doubt there is 6+\10 on this forum,knajjd doesnt count he is feminine

i doubt there is 6+\10 on this forum,knajjd doesnt count he is feminine
while if you disclude the minority of larpers then yes

Slayer.

My friend is also like him, same height and body type with a syndrome face and he slays.
yes your one friend invalidates the experiences of all tall ugly white dudes

this guy clearly got marfans, which makes his body proportions and face dog shit.
what autists don't understand is that EVERYTHING matters, only having one or two good features is
not good enough. Have one noticable flaw as a guy and you're on thin ice, possibly out of the dating game completely.

they wouldn't be incel then

No matter how much you say Face/Dick matters more than Race/Height, it doesn't matter one single bit because the data proves Race matters the most and height matters the 2nd most. Facts > your opinion

No matter how much you say Face/Dick matters more than Race/Height, it doesn't matter one single bit because the data proves Race matters the most and height matters the 2nd most. Facts > your opinion
that data is cope

your race affects your face, you can tell a ricecel is a ricecel by looking at his face

also that data is old and doesn't factor in tinder big dick game in to the equation

Anything severely fucked will ruin you, aborigine, tiny cock, manlet, ugly?

foids need too much from men its just shit at this point and getting worse. be good looking, be tall, be rich, big dick, entertain her.

>handsome
>incel

Pick one.

Lol at this maggot iq post. Ofc height trumps face and dick. I'm not even going to entertain that discussion. Dick is irrelevant to inceldom until you actually get the girl in bed.

As for height, it's literally right in front of your face. You can find tall incels but only when they're fucked up beyond understanding and even then they still mog manlets.
jfl

"I'm 6'3 chad bro"
>handsome
>incel

Pick one.
Try to find me a manlet chad.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCeZf13jQze/

^5'7

^5'7

^5'8

^5'8

are they chads or incels? jfl
Dick is irrelevant to inceldom until you actually get the girl in bed.
https://lookism.net/threads/big-dick-game-on-tinder.455068/

https://lookism.net/threads/big-dick-game-update-day-2.455409/

https://looksmax.org/threads/tinder-experiment-big-dick-bulge-game-day-1.115260/

@Ropemaxx @nihility @ionlycopenow @TigerFestival

Yeah @ScornedStoic is just hard coping at this but
Everyone that have traits that he dont have= fakecel
His big dick is irrelevant ofcourse :feelskek: :feelskek:

Height is irrelevant to inceldom until you actually get the girl in bed.

Congratulations, this is officially the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum.
I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore.
jfl, height matters tbh, but face>height

Dickpill copers can never seem to explain how dick size is a factor of getting women before you're already about to have sex with them anyways.
The only argument that comes to mind is if you're insecure about your dick size you wouldn't take as many opportunities as you otherwise would.
But that just makes you a fakecel, because you're turning down opportunities.

Dickpill copers can never seem to explain how dick size is a factor of getting women before you're already about to have sex with them anyways.
The only argument that comes to mind is if you're insecure about your dick size you wouldn't take as many opportunities as you otherwise would.
they do look at mens bulges.

:feelswhere: Joined Mar 19, 2018 :feelsYall:

https://lookism.net/threads/big-dick-game-on-tinder.455068/

https://lookism.net/threads/big-dick-game-update-day-2.455409/

https://looksmax.org/threads/tinder-experiment-big-dick-bulge-game-day-1.115260/

Marlon Brando = 5 foot 9

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 12
find a tribute video of him on Ytube, the female comments

Congratulations, this is officially the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum.
I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore.
It actually is, you are to low IQ to understand it
If you cant use your height to get laid, its irrelevant to your inceldom. There was a 27 year old tallfag here. But with your disgusting mindset he is just a privileged fakecel.
You have zero empathy for people who dont share your particular traits. Kind of reminds me of foids from IT
find a tribute video of him on Ytube, the female comments
what about them? he is a gigachad so how is this related to the thread? :rolleyes: