Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can the police arrest me for saying that I'm a loser?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date

??

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
as you already know I'm a loser, but loser means virgin, and virginity can be involuntary, and if it's involuntary so I'm an incel, so the problem is that if I say that I'm a loser IRL, the people can think that I'm an incel, and so a terrorist, because everybody know that being a virgin + ugly = killer, it's that simple

so have I to say that I'm a winner for avoid prison?

Yes, you have to seem like you're an NT non ugly sex-haver for police to not bother you

Yes, you have to seem like you're an NT non ugly sex-haver for police to not bother you
I can't change my face and height, so I have to wear a mask and fake legs?

I can't change my face and height, so I have to wear a mask and fake legs?
The best thing to do is wear a mask, even if you're ugly and tall people will still view you as ugly or creepy

Yes, but you can say that while offering a girl to sniff and lick her feet, ask for her to out her foot barefoot on your face, do it and call yourself loser in public

In the near future it will be a crime to approach women, and it will also be a crime to not be approached by women.

Non-Chad men will all become criminals, condemned to do hard labor or wageslave for the benefit of foids and Chads.

...oh, wait...

yes, because you are incel :feelsrope: