Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can this curry slay in the west?

I'd say so. Imagine how much pussy he'd get if he were white.

19? What are they feeding him. I couldve made better use with that jaw.

if he grew his hair out yea. He looks like the type of nigga PSL autist would obsess over:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If he potentially larps as some nigger

@Transcended Trucel :society:
he Mogs us hard can likely run BBC adjacent game. That handsome Squidward face will guarantee he could get some pussy

Average curry"cel" :feelsUgh:

HOW is he getting rated 6? I would murder thousands for that bone structure

I would be terrified to post myself on that subreddit :feelsohgod:

Yeah if he covers that dome. And those redditards are coping hard, dude is well above 6/10.

19?? Lmao. I am also 19 and I'd look like his son or lil brother in front of him:lul::lul:

He needs to grow some fucking hair then he will slay foids left and right. Also he is 19 what the fuck :feelsohgod:

misusing Blackpill tag. only he would know if he can ascend.

No. weird looking in the pictures especiallywhen bald. Also a manlet (can tell from his short arms).

He can definitely slay, mabye not with Stacie but Beckie’s have a bestiality fetish, so

I'd say so. Imagine how much pussy he'd get if he were white.
if he grew his hair out yea. He looks like the type of nigga PSL autist would obsess over:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Average curry"cel" :feelsUgh:
19?? Lmao. I am also 19 and I'd look like his son or lil brother in front of him:lul::lul:
He needs to grow some fucking hair then he will slay foids left and right. Also he is 19 what the fuck :feelsohgod:
he Mogs us hard can likely run BBC adjacent game. That handsome Squidward face will guarantee he could get some pussy
He’s a poster here and on Looksmax.org, @Subhuman Currycel, he is a cancercel which is why he is bald and looks much older for his age.

How can you guys not immediately recognize him? :feelstastyman:

He’s a poster here and on Looksmax.org, @Subhuman Currycel, he is a cancercel which is why he is bald and looks much older for his age.

How can you guys not immediately recognize him? :feelstastyman:

chads.is strikes again

Looks like a deformed goblin that jaw is trying so hard to go forward

He can easily slay in curryland tho