Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can truecels be leaders?

thirsit

thirsit

Heightcel
My question is, do you guys think that truecels have a chance to be successful? To get an authoritative position that is filled with power and wealth? My business grew to a scale where I am not able to handle all operations on my own. Unfortunately, I'm a truecel and I'm afraid that my future employees/followers will never take me seriously with my baby face and I think there is just no way that I am able to get any authority with my subhuman genes.

I have yet to find a successful truecel in this world, so I wanted to know your opinion.
Cheers.

maybe high t warlord ogres could be, but the weakling recessed chin ones definitely cant

Maybe at times

I forgot his name but there is a rice who is very successful and quite subhuman

also i doubt youre a truecel since you have your own business, you're more than likely just insecure srs

leadership positions tend to correlate with height

I was promoted to leadership positions during my career, but eventually stepped down from them after realizing the additional stress wasn't worth the extra pay and status. Now I'm a proud NEET who contributes fuck all to society and would only consider working relatively comfy jobs in the future.

Jack Ma, yes him

Even every poster here mogs him
He is definitely weird looking and unproportional,but his head and face looks somewhat dominant, he doesn't look like he broke the vase and don't want his mum to find out

Gib me some money I am broke and struggling.

i'll work for you OP what business are we in

no one wants an ugly leader

Only if they have money and status

I was promoted to leadership positions during my career, but eventually stepped down from them after realizing the additional stress wasn't worth the extra pay and status

can relate

can relate

Having a woman by your side makes all the difference in the world. It gives you a lot more motivation to be ambitious in your career. Case in point, one of the other managers at my old company -- who's around my age, but married with children -- worked in the same department and was promoted at the same time as I was. He hated the stress as much as I did, but persisted because he had a loving wife to come home to every night. Now he's one of the senior executives of the company, making six figures, while I'm an unmotivated NEET living with his parents at age 35.

I am not exaggerating when I say that women have completely ruined my life. All it would have taken is one woman to show interest in me and I would be a lot further ahead in life. Perpetual inceldom kills your drive after so long. There's only so much you can take before you burn out.

Last edited:
Having a woman by your side makes all the difference in the world. It gives you a lot more motivation to be ambitious in your career. Case in point, one of the other managers at my old company -- who's around my age, but married with children -- worked in the same department and was promoted at the same time as I was. He hated the stress as much as I did, but persisted because he had a loving wife to come home to every night. Now he's one of the senior executives of the company, making six figures, while I'm an unmotivated NEET living with his parents at age 35.

I am not exaggerating when I say that women have completely ruined my life. All it would have taken is one woman to show interest in me and I would be a lot further ahead in life.
35? its over.

Yes you can. People will respect you more because you are ugly and got where you are with 10X the work

If people are willing to follow you as their leader you’ve ascended and are no longer a truecel

No, you need to have plenty of life experience to be a true, good leader and truecel by definition lack that.

one will lead the beta uprising