Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we all just step back and LOL at how far gone our society is

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
It doesn't take a genius to figure out how screwed we are. Birth rates below replacement level, massive government debt, 50% of births happening out of wedlock(probably much higher), fucked up dating market, feminism, political correctness.

Anyone who wants to have kids in this day and age is insane IMO.

What do you mean? We are reaching the culmination of what society is ultimately intended to be. A collective consciousness. The global hivemind, internet, etc. Society needs to die. It never needed to exist.

Only solution is sui, but I'm too pussy for it.

This is what happens when you let femoids get rights. See how orderly everything was back then when females didn't have rights? Now it's a clusterfuck. Tons of double standards waging against us.

one word

jihad

ironcrusher38 said:
Only solution is sui, but I'm too pussy for it.

Are you pussy to die or to hurt your loved ones?

For me it's the latter.

One thing changed for me over the past year: I don't look at the news anymore. I just thought about it one day and thought "I could only care if there is audible anarchy outside; anything else is clickbait'

NegroKing said:
Are you pussy to die or to hurt your loved ones?

For me it's the latter.

Both. I still hope to get laid. Also arranged marriage may save me from inceldom if I do well after graduation.

We need to destroy the race

sepelion said:
One thing changed for me over the past year: I don't look at the news anymore. I just thought about it one day and thought "I could only care if there is audible anarchy outside; anything else is clickbait'

This.  Societal upheaval can go soak its head.  As long as the internet is on, at the end of the day, I don't give a fuck.  Living a hermit existence gets easier as you get older.

As an ethic, do you completely think or believe that political incorrectness would benefit you?

Feminism and the mindset of western females is one of the most destructive things in society now, plus all the political correctness bullshit.

idkwattodowithlife said:
As an ethic, do you completely think or believe that political incorrectness would benefit you?

Political correctness is a nebulous term which is defined by the contemporary social-political zeitgeist. It would have been politically correct a century ago to support racial segregation between Europid Americans and African Americans.

Adhering to liberal dogma regarding the ontology of gender and macroscopic differences between the sexes results in the degradation of society. Recognizing and confronting actual racial discrimination should not be conflated with femoid rights, especially when the rise of feminism has only allowed femoids to further infringe upon the rights of low-status racial minorities.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out how screwed we are. Birth rates below replacement level, massive government debt, 50% of births happening out of wedlock(probably much higher), fucked up dating market, feminism, political correctness.

Anyone who wants to have kids in this day and age is insane IMO.

Thank you someone who understands. Being incel is bad enough but it's only going to get worse if society keeps self destructing. Imagine having to fight with normies to find scarce work to afford an increasingly unaffordable roof over your head. Not to mention inflation, lockdowns, and a mass influx of immigrants are skyrocketing the prices of basic necessities. The only thing worse in my mind than being an incel is being a hungry homeless incel

Youd be fucking shocked at where we are now