Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can we form a real tangible group like Jacobins and Bolsheviks to fight for rights??

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I highly doubt if we incels could ever group up for achieving revolution for a common purpose like people did in old times to topple Chad Stacy monarchy . WE are too shy of each other to publicly admit we are incels and most of us will probably act like normies in real life , in such a state how can we expect a revolution, and how can we expect a worldwide redistribution of foids to less privileged males . I doubt what will incel culture be like in future

No one would want to associate with losers in public.

We'd need some rich, powerful (((benefactors))).

idk what those are but probably not

those on top of the hierarchy will ascend because of increased status and publicity. groups like these will always cause in-fighting. the leaders will eventually abandon the cause to fulfil their own desires that they previously couldn't

No one would want to associate with losers in public.
So.sed so brutal . Faxx tho , but i will definitely stand up for brocels if i see them being bullied by brutes

We'd need some rich, powerful (((benefactors))).
Having capitalist to fund revolution will weaken the revolution because of the greed of the capitalist to meet his own expectations and desires at the expense of incels

those on top of the hierarchy will ascend because of increased status and publicity. groups like these will always cause in-fighting. the leaders will eventually abandon the cause to fulfil their own desires that they previously couldn't
Yeaah i know humans are shit , so hierarchical and power hungry. The exploited becomes the exploiters at right time

Yeaah i know humans are shit , so hierarchical and power hungry. The exploited becomes the exploiters at right time
most cels on this board will abandon the cause and ascend for themselves imo if we even made a group like that

The two groups you have cited had elite bankers in their ranks.

most cels on this board will abandon the cause and ascend for themselves imo if we even made a group like that
And in worst case scenario which is a nightmare foe incels is that brocels begin to simp for some worthless foid and put knives on each other's neck in order to be the first to bang her . WE still don't know how many incels here will betray the community given some hot roastie agrees to sleep with him

The two groups you have cited had elite bankers in their ranks.
I am aware but having bankers and capitalist fund revolution is always a bad idea because people with capital are greedy and puts their own agenda first and will dilute the motive of the revolution sooner or later