Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can we have a fun and lighthearted thread laughing at PUA & Redpill?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Last edited:

2 1

This kills the redpill scam artist

This kills the redpill scam artist
The fact that the self-proclaimed master charging thousands of dollars to teach his "wisdom" can not once demonstrate a successful approach tells you everything you need to know about PUA.

Dangerous rabbit hole to go down imo

You start coming across PUAs that are actually succeeding which is major suicide fuel

The fact that the self-proclaimed master charging thousands of dollars to teach his "wisdom" can not once demonstrate a successful approach tells you everything you need to know about PUA.

The normies who cackled at "PUA" when the scene got big around 2004 were, in hindsight, correct...

The normies who cackled at "PUA" when the scene got big around 2004 were, in hindsight, correct...
The "gameification" of flirting and courtship was pretty interesting and provided hope for many young men. People like Mystery were very creative and inspired hope in my opinion. Unfortunately it quickly grew into a market and competition to become the soulless remnants as we know them today.

It's actually pretty interesting seeing certain things incels and normies agree and disagree upon

Redpill is pathetic.

Having said that, the redpill led me to the blackpill. When i was 16. So theres that

The blackpill is, and always have been more determinant; however, Redpill and PUA shit did work for average looking men way back in the day before social media popularized and Tinder started a strong emphasis in looks. (before the 2010s)

It's just that it doesn't make sense anymore as women can literally select the kind of guy they want to date at any time.

Pua is biggest cope. It may work for Chad Lite but they need to play very well.

It's actually pretty interesting seeing certain things incels and normies agree and disagree upon

I knew there was something wrong with the whole PUA thing when I saw Mystery appearing on the Conan O'Brien show. The previous guest was actor Simon Peg who was still hanging around. When Mystery was being interviewed he naturally talked about PUA and PUA methods. Simon Peg could not contain his laughter at the absurdity he was witnessing.

I knew there was something wrong with the whole PUA thing when I saw Mystery appearing on the Conan O'Brien show. The previous guest was actor Simon Peg who was still hanging around. When Mystery was being interviewed he naturally talked about PUA and PUA methods. Simon Peg could not contain his laughter at the absurdity he was witnessing.
Dam I'm gonna look that up, sounds like a must watch

And the funny things is that i’d still kill to have his body. If he needs to “bulk up” then what the fuck does that mean for me? JFL It’s so fucking over for framecels.
Same. Even the skinniest men actually mog me. I just look like a malnourished child when I lose all extra fat.

jfl, PUA are such a fucking meme.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: just cold approach a foid in the street bro

just peacockmaxx bro

just jestermaxx bro

just approach a random foid with a fart noise machine and do a epic prank on her bro :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Bump, need more PUA clownery.:feelstrash:

On the 2nd video I had to pause it every 10 seconds, the cringe is simply unbearable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back