Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope can we remove the 'hypergamy gene'?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
if scientists try and examine how foids operate, maybe they can pinpoint what it is in foids that causes hypergamy, and remove it from foids when they are still a fetus? that way, in a few decades, there will be no incels since women wont have ridiculous standards.

Hypergamy is embedded in every single gene in their body, it's impossible

I'm sure it actually is possible and one day some men will probably try to make that happen

There is no hypergamy gene. Women want the most attractive male partner possible because they are narcissistic entitled cunts

There is no hypergamy gene, buddy boyo.

Society creates hypergamy

They would suck another cock that fit their altered biology (due to laws of physics and chemistry) and respond better than you.
A greater marginal benefit is altering the core desires of us that makes us desire relationships (hormones, nervous system) to not respond comfortable to the mere stimulation of talking to women or having sex with them.

Last edited:
First we have to identify those genes responsible for hypergamy.
They are the same one's that make a female reproduce once a year, when a male can spread his seed every 15 minutes.
Untill this unsolvable problem is solved, women will always be worth so much more and incels will continue to exist, i'm afraid :cryfeels:

Necessary to do, in creating egentically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership

There is no hypergamy gene. Women want the most attractive male partner possible because they are narcissistic entitled cunts
MASSIVE GIGA COPE

MASSIVE GIGA COPE
Explain lesbians then. If a girl is lesbian then wouldnt she be attracted to any lesbian and not just the attractive ones? Women dont date men based on what their offspring will become. They date them based on what they themselves like.

Explain lesbians then. If a girl is lesbian then wouldnt she be attracted to any lesbian and not just the attractive ones? Women dont date men based on what their offspring will become. They date them based on what they themselves like.
Compare your previous statement and read it very slowly i will put double quatations some very important words and pose a quick question like so: x-word(why?)
so here is your original statement
Women want the most(again why did you use most?) "attractive"(why?) male partner possible because they are narcissistic entitled cunts(where do you think this narcissism and entitlement comes from huh?) Could it be possible that hypergamy is responsible for this entitlement

Compare your previous statement and read it very slowly i will put double quatations some very important words and pose a quick question like so: x-word(why?)
so here is your original statement
Women want the most(again why did you use most?) "attractive"(why?) male partner possible because they are narcissistic entitled cunts(where do you think this narcissism and entitlement comes from huh?) Could it be possible that hypergamy is responsible for this entitlement
How is hypergamy a gene lol

i never said it was.. its an instinct ..its a sum made from individual parts
Thats why i made my first comment. The title of this post says 'hypergamy gene'. Hypergamy is a result of letting women have the right to choose their male partner. Men becoming more desperate for sex. Over time women are able to go for the best possible because they can always fall back to a lower male if chd doesnt work out. Hypergamy is a societal issue that could be fixed without altering womens genes in any way

That would be a backlash against the development of humanity though. It should be hard to reproduce, in order to ensure the genetic improvement of humanity.

Lesbian = “Chad only, otherwise I rather date other females instead, teehee”

Females also subconsciously do like features in men which they are biologically wired to transfer to their children. Sexual attraction does make sense from an evolutionary perspective.

That would be a backlash against the development of humanity though. It should be hard to reproduce, in order to ensure the genetic improvement of humanity.

Lesbian = “Chad only, otherwise I rather date other females instead, teehee”

Females also subconsciously do like features in men which they are biologically wired to transfer to their children. Sexual attraction does make sense from an evolutionary perspective.
But if they have hypergamy gene then they cant just give up and date women if they cant get chad. They would move down to chadlites and so on.

I think would be easier to add chad genes in us.

But if they have hypergamy gene then they cant just give up and date women if they cant get chad. They would move down to chadlites and so on.
They have usually not given up on Chad. They just wait for the right Chad to be available for them, and until then, they get more sexual satisfaction from other females than unattractive men. Therefore, they become lesbians.

I think would be easier to add chad genes in us.
Also this.