Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can you be in your prime later in life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
I'd like a drink of cope as well.

no, unless you become wealthy and get gold diggers. in terms of looks then a solid no

Lol, your post lately has been trying to find copes kek

Hey man, the older women get the more desperate they become. I believe it can be true for some.

BIologically speaking, we're supposed to have sex and reproduce in our high school years.

Only if you were fat when young and lost it when you’re older.

It wouldn’t be because you are looking better, it’s because everyone will look shittier. So by comparison, your looks slightly goes up the average look scale of your age group. Don’t count on it though since by then most would already have a family. And those still looking are usually junkies or divorcees with Tyrone’s kid.

I've never had a prime and never will, why ? Because i had started balding before i even finished my teenage years.

And if i roped, i'd get burned in hell for eternity. There's no choice i have except to suffer in silence and loneliness for another 60 years or something.

And if i roped, i'd get burned in hell for eternity. There's no choice i have except to suffer in silence and loneliness for another 60 years or something.

I know this feel I'm eagered for the after life

I know this feel I'm eagered for the after life
It's worth it, but i need something, ANYTHING to keep me going and to give me any hope. But my life only gets 10x worse every year.

Men are judged on their ability to obtain resources, this only increases with age plus some dudes look really good with the salt and pepper or silver fox look

Can you pull off the full bald look ?

I hope so. :trepidation:

My brother can and we look similar. I think being in good shape helps a lot, otherwise you look cancercel

I hope so. :trepidation:

My brother can and we look similar. I think being in good shape helps a lot, otherwise you look cancercel
That's why i'll either rope or become a full hermit once i go bald.

if you make a lot of money sure