Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can you guys send me .is content that is witty, hard to predict and absurd?

ars

ars

nearcel, high maintenancecel, badluckcel, ethnicel
I'm sick of all the race-/gender-/etc.- bait threads or people making the same jokes all the time.
Here's some posts I really enjoyed

Anything by @Saysitsover

Anything by @Saysitsover
I disagree
I checked out 2 pages of his post history and it's mostly just regular boring banter. Also, he's fucking disgusting

https://incels.is/members/timmy.46822/#latest-activity

This here link has all the wittiness and absurdity youll ever need, your welcome buddy boy
can't you read I said I'm sick of race bait, that's like a lot of your posts
also I noticed you posting a gif of that guy from the old meme 2x in a row. To be fair, I don#t know the reference but it certainly seems really basic. Compare that with my post history; I occasionally make own very situational memes which I don't even repost
For this post alone I browsed a manga for 15min and photoshopped the speech bubble/text

Is tooth rotting part of incel rebellion it must be
@Bianor I think this one's not that bad. I'd like him more if he generally didn't overuse the teeth rotting theme

Oh, you're here for entertainment? Well fuck you, GrAY, we're here to cope, not for your laughs.

Oh, you're here for entertainment? Well fuck you, GrAY, we're here to cope, not for your laughs.
why are you hostile based on assumptions
1) I am also helping other users by encouraging them or actually give good tips. Unlike most other users, I even give context and oftentimes even quote sources for my claims, actually.
2)Users oftentimes attempt to make humorous content. From my experience, humor, especially the kind I'm looking for, is a great form of cope that lets you engage in the topic in a casual way without giving you the doomer brain rot from all the race/gender/etc. bait threads
btw, I'm only gray because I postmin. I've browsed IS for hours every day for weeks.

I actually agree with GrAY here. nothing in this forum is interesting anymore. I think im gonna take a break from this site

yeah this forum used to be extremely funny a few years ago I don't know what happened.

I noticed you posting a gif of that guy from the old meme 2x in a row. To be fair, I don#t know the reference but it certainly seems really basic. Compare that with my post history;
I compared it, mine is better and its not even close:feelsokman:

You can either learn from me or keep making garbage posts, choice is yours

I compared it, mine is better and its not even close:feelsokman:

You can either learn from me or keep making garbage posts, choice is yours
by what metric is it garbage?
certainly not by the ones I set
I mean I also occasionally engage in boring normal chatting with users but I think I have a bunch of great posts such as

https://incels.is/threads/the-final-warning-to-lurkers.558513/
(read the posts that came before mine)

Last edited:

this unironically
And other schizos too. You need a schizo who's not too schizo that he talks about numberlogy of Elliot Rodger birthdays and shit (unless you're into this sorr of brain rot)

great threads
I mean...yeah, that would've hit the mark but the video was rather unpleasant to look at for me
I found a few posts in there mildly interesting but didn't like the disgusting, unsettling masturbation videos there. Although I do agree that everyone in that train masturbating was absurd.
Sneir posts
this unironically
disagreed; I enjoyed some of those I stumbled across accidentally but I wouldn't specifically browse his history cause 1) TOMORROW DEATH LABOR CONCENTRATION CAMP (IN GAME) (that's like half of his posts) 2) a lot of his other posts seem too low effort. Even the song he made was so fucking boring to me. I even understand the german sentences he says and I still don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back