Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can You Name a Book? ANY Book??? (Kimmel Man on the Street bit - sure it is edited but still it is bad)

pokey little puppy

none said 50 shades:feelswow:

I hate faggot ass normies that pride themselves on reading "classic" books so they can say they read them and say the same shit that a million people have said about them already.

I hate faggot ass normies that pride themselves on reading "classic" books so they can say they read them and say the same shit that a million people have said about them already.
guilty of this ngl
I like experiencing classic albums, movies, books, etc, to see what all the renown is about, and to gain a better appreciation for the medium the classic is in.
I don't have anyone to 'say the same shit' about them to though, lmao

Uh what. Do you think normies read The Divine Comedy and Bleak House when they want to impress each other? The domain of "classics" for normies goes about as far as The Great Gatsby, but more typically stops at Harry Potter or I Am a First Gen Identity-American.

guilty of this ngl
I like experiencing classic albums, movies, books, etc, to see what all the renown is about, and to gain a better appreciation for the medium the classic is in.
I don't have anyone to 'say the same shit' about them to though, lmao
I have no problem with that but it is ERfuel when I hear normies say stuff like "omg i love To Kill A Mockingbird" (required reading at every high school in America) to make themselves sound smarter

I have no problem with that but it is ERfuel when I hear normies say stuff like "omg i love To Kill A Mockingbird" (required reading at every high school in America) to make themselves sound smarter
I know just what ya mean. Normies fuckin love trying to appear intellectual and special to each other with that sorta crap.

Uh what. Do you think normies read The Divine Comedy and Bleak House when they want to impress each other? The domain of "classics" for normies goes about as far as The Great Gatsby, but more typically stops at Harry Potter or I Am a First Gen Identity-American.
Harry Potter, lmao, true.

"Bridge to Terabithia" was the first one that came to mind. I read manga, graphics novels and work related textbooks and articles, but for some reason that book from my childhood popped into my mind.

we were not born for seeds I had to read it in school..

That abomination's sole purpose is to create White guilt. Hope the author rots in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back