Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can You Relate To This Experience?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
“If people were nice to me and would give me more compliments all of this might still be avoidable.. but probably not. Whatever I do people make fun of me, and sometimes directly to my face. I'll get revenge soon enough. fuckers shouldn't have ripped on me so much huh!”

“Everyone (at school) is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit, well I will get you all back: ultimate fucking revenge here! you people could have shown more respect, treated me better, asked for knowledge or guidence more, treated me more like a senior and maybe I wouldn't have been as ready to tear your fucking heads off. Then again, I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from. The fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me .. constantly..therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED”

yeah to some degree

“If people were nice to me and would give me more compliments all of this might still be avoidable.. but probably not. Whatever I do people make fun of me, and sometimes directly to my face. I'll get revenge soon enough. fuckers shouldn't have ripped on me so much huh!”

“Everyone (at school) is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit, well I will get you all back: ultimate fucking revenge here! you people could have shown more respect, treated me better, asked for knowledge or guidence more, treated me more like a senior and maybe I wouldn't have been as ready to tear your fucking heads off. Then again, I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from. The fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me .. constantly..therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED”
I could never belong with the high T cell men or the high nueron count men, just a misfit who will just get manipulated/shafted i music max and hobby max not ever gonna be some moron simp

Last edited:
Typical teenage angst tbh

anger subsides overtime and you just become tired.