Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you sympathize with going ER ? ( not FBI ... )

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date

Can you smypathize with going ER ?

• Its only a natural response

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • It just causes more Pain

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Ive thought about going ER before

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Theres no Mass Killing for your Face

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • I work for the FBI

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Its over anyway , why should i care ?

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
If you give the wrong answer here , youll probably get put on some kind of list by lurking FBIcels .
To clarify , anyone who sympathizes with mass killings in this Thread does this only in a purely hypothetical way
No one here would ever take matters into his own hands and go through with it

For me personally ,
i wanted to go ER when i was still in School tbh
I got bullied relentlessly and i always dreamed about going in there with a gun or something else and just take revenge on my enemies .

But now when i think about ,
I dont feel the desire to go ER anymore , cause i matured and cant see any sense in it except causing more pain in this World .
When my Worldview was still simple , my decision was easier to make .
They hurt me , so they had to suffer the consequences .
This is only a natural response tbh
i have just learned to cope better with pain and rejection in adulthood and it doesnt bother me as much anymore
as it was when i was still a child / teenager .

You may call me a cuck for forgiving my bullies and apologizing for their behaviour ,
but in the End it doesnt matter .
Killing random people wont make any difference and wont make me taller or give me a better face tbh .

I totally understand where they are coming from and i can sympathize with them way more than i can sympathize with Normies ,
but im just not the type to do such a thing , maybe im just low T . idk .

Maybe taking Revenge and risking your life for it is the honorable way to go ,
maybe abandoning all hope and just throwing your Life away to take Revenge wouldve been a better decision .

It doesnt matter now .
My Bullies probably live happy and succesfull lifes right now , while i am rotting in depression and self hatred .

Thats why many Mass Killers are under 20 years tbh
At some point you just accept Reality for how fucked up it is and lose this Anger in you that makes you think about doing it .
At some point you become comfortably numb and kind of accept the place in this world that youve been shoved into .

What are your thoughts on this ?

Last edited:
If you give the wrong answer here , youll probably get put on some kind of list by lurking FBIcels .
To clarify , anyone who sympathizes with mass killings in this Thread does this only in a purely hypothetical way
No one here would ever take matters into his own hands and go through with it

For me personally ,
i wanted to go ER when i was still in School tbh
I got bullied relentlessly and i always dreamed about going in there with a gun or something else and just take revenge on my enemies .

But now when i think about ,
I dont feel the desire to go ER anymore , cause i matured and cant see any sense in it except causing more pain in this World .
When my Worldview was still simple , my decision was easier to make .
They hurt me , so they had to suffer the consequences .
This is only a natural response tbh
i have just learned to cope better with pain and rejection in adulthood and it doesnt bother me as much anymore
as it when i was still a child / teenager .

You may call me a cuck for forgiving my bullies and apologizing for their behaviour ,
but in the End it doesnt matter .
Killing random people wont make any difference and wont make me taller or give me a better face tbh .

I totally understand where they are coming from and i can sympathize with them way more than i can sympathize with Normies ,
but im just not the type to do such a thing , maybe im just low T . idk .

Maybe taking Revenge and risking your life for it is the honorable way to go ,
maybe abandoning all hope and just throwing your Life away to take Revenge wouldve been a better decision .

It doesnt matter now .
My Bullies probably live happy and succesfull lifes right now , while i am rotting in depression and self hatred .

Thats why many Mass Killers are under 20 years tbh
At some point you just accept Reality for how fucked up it is and lose this Anger in you that makes you think about doing it .
At some point you become comfortably numb and kind of accept the place in this world that youve been shoved into .

What are your thoughts on this ?

LmaO i can't even answer this poll because of FBI-chan.

Only two choices? What is this shit? I need six minimum.

Waste of life. Seriously stupid. Why would you want to die at 22 when there're so many things to enjoy? A movie, videogame or even food.

In reality atleast half of people thought about going ER before or basically killing/hurting their enemies or people they hate.
Its a normal thing for humans but obviously only a very tiny amount of people actually do it because not only is it incredible hard to get a gun (unless u live in US lol) but also ure obviously throwing ur entire life away
Its a normal fantasy however still most people wont sympathize with the people that actually go through with it
(Most likely only because said shooter didn't kill their enemys but some random people they dont care about)

Fuck , how do i erase Options from the poll?
Its kind of overkill having this many options ...
In reality atleast half of people thought about going ER before or basically killing/hurting their enemies or people they hate.
Its a normal thing for humans but obviously only a very tiny amount of people actually do it because not only is it incredible hard to get a gun (unless u live in US lol) but also ure obviously throwing ur entire life away
Its a normal fantasy however still most people wont sympathize with the people that actually go through with it
(Most likely only because said shooter didn't kill their enemys but some random people they dont care about)
High IQ
Most people would never admit it though

Last edited:
It's an honorable way to go.

Heck no they make us look bad.
Any past or future post where I CHOse to capitalize in a diffERent way is not meant to be taken seriously.

Don't go ER.
Do go to therapy and let them know if you have violent thoughts so you can get the help you need.

Work hard and settle down with an experienced mature lady.

I can't sympathize with going ER, but I can't sympathize with virtue signalling faggots eithr.

It's a natural response without any doubt.

I don't sympathize with them, but I can somehow understand them.
Once you realized how cruel people are to you and how unfair this world, it's just a foreseeable event.
Just look up some biographies from mass shooters, if you were in the same situation like them, the chances that you actually go ER are pretty high...

Status
Not open for further replies.