Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Canada plans to stop mass ethnic international student infestation

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240114 115015 Reddit
Screenshot 20240114 114957 Reddit

Already over for canada only Greenland is based

They won't, no Western/white country will be allowed to stop or reverse white replacement that has been orchestrated by Jews.
They will only allow Shabbos goys to pretend that they will do something but things will carry on the same or get worse.
Think of any conservative party in Europe like in the UK or that traitor whore Meloni in Italy.

bro canada has a population of 38 million and last year they had 500k imigrants, mostly from india
brampton is literally all indian. i went there when i was looking for a room, and on the bus i was literally the only white guy, and it has this weird funky odor to it

i dont necessarily mind, because they arent violent, but canada has the most aggressive immigration policy in the world

This is just like when Tony Stark defeated Voldemort on Tatooine! :soy:

Whats up with all these low Effort Reddit Threads on .is?

Too late u can never get rid of rat infestation

pajeets shouldn’t be allowed to live near humans.

What's interesting is that we are having very similar problems with over immigration of Indian men in Australia usually as students. My British friend states the same is happening in England where whole cities and towns have turned Indian with like 0 white PPL just filled with shitskins in whichever direction u look

These fucking pajeets are spreading like pests I tell u

bro canada has a population of 38 million and last year they had 500k imigrants, mostly from india
brampton is literally all indian. i went there when i was looking for a room, and on the bus i was literally the only white guy, and it has this weird funky odor to it

i dont necessarily mind, because they arent violent, but canada has the most aggressive immigration policy in the world
Brampton is a different country at this point

As a native ricecels I'd say this is based. Stop the braindrain and stop the racemixing.

The time to do this was 20-30 years ago we're way passed the point of no return
Already over for canada only Greenland is based
P sure Greenland is cucked like all Nordic countries, only Russia and East Europe is based for the white man

The time to do this was 20-30 years ago we're way passed the point of no return

P sure Greenland is cucked like all Nordic countries, only Russia and East Europe is based for the white man
russia is pure retard land

Total Curry Death