Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Canada will be the next UK

As the zoomers would say, bro got that L rizz

Pakistani incel uncles are lowinhib as fk. The female didn't seem worried at all and said "you have a good night".

every place invaded by curries its done for.
uk,canada and australia are finished.
they will bring their whole family, saturate every possible job that doesnt require a phd, bring down the salaries because its now full of third world slaves willing to work for anything, rising rent prices because they can just fit 50 bunk beds and let the pajeets pay..
@wereq

PAKISTAN NUMBER ONE
@NoIdeaWhatToDo @anandkonda

Most high inhib sandnigger

Roastie too afraid of being called racist she tells him "good night" :feelskek:

He's trying to tell her she has it good in Canada, because the way she's probably dressed is thirst bait for the zero inhib rapist kidnappers in a shithole like Rapeistan. She's too low IQ to get it, though.

He's trying to tell her she has it good in Canada, because the way she's probably dressed is thirst bait for the zero inhib rapist kidnappers in a shithole like Rapeistan. She's too low IQ to get it, though.
This is what I was thinking

Makes me proud to be paki. Inshallah my inhibition lowers to this level one day