Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Canadian police charge man with terrorism for saying hateful far-right things.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

The Mounties charged Patrick Gordon Macdonald, a 26-year-old Ottawa man, with participating in the activity of a terrorist group, facilitating terrorist activity and commission of an offence for terrorist group (wilful promotion of hatred).

"This case is the first in Canada in which an individual advocating a violent far-right ideology has been charged with both terrorism and hate propaganda," the RCMP said in the news release.

We'll all be charged for this stuff soon, can't have anyone speaking the truth however insignificant.

Govid_Dorious

I live in Canada, and the majority of stuff I learnt in Canadians school were gender studies, LGBTQ history, and feminism. Canada as a country is beyond saving.

Isn't it crazy how the majority have no protections and come last in the country their ancestors built?

I live in Canada, and the majority of stuff I learnt in Canadians school were gender studies, LGBTQ history, and feminism. Canada as a country is beyond saving.
Its a totally feminized country of braindead people who don't want to think about anything challenging.

The Mounties charged Patrick Gordon Macdonald, a 26-year-old Ottawa man, with participating in the activity of a terrorist group, facilitating terrorist activity and commission of an offence for terrorist group (wilful promotion of hatred).

"This case is the first in Canada in which an individual advocating a violent far-right ideology has been charged with both terrorism and hate propaganda," the RCMP said in the news release.
Wonder what he was saying

What year did you graduate?

I live in Canada as well and I didn't learn any of this shit when I was in school, and it has only been a few years since I have graduated from high school.

GONNA HAPPEN TO ME VERY SOON

2021, I was in special Ed due to my low IQ.
Has the education really changed that much. When I was in school, all they told was to not use gay as an insult. Another was asking us stupid shit about whether we were okay with gays (and we all lied to not get in trouble, but roasted them after).

I live in Canada as well and I didn't learn any of this shit when I was in school, and it has only been a few years since I have graduated from high school.
I was in the Tupper Nova program, all they taught was LGBTQ/progressive shit and all of my classmates had dyed hair and were girls. I became an outcast because back then I was openly expressing my views.

You'll learn this shit if you take arts courses in college. I had to learn this shit when I took a arts course.

Has the education really changed that much. When I was in school, all they told was to not use gay as an insult. Another was asking us stupid shit about whether we were okay with gays (and we all lied to not get in trouble, but roasted them after).
Yes, in social studies class if you have any right learning views you will become an outcast. There are pride flags stickers on ever classroom doors too.

You live in the boondocks, way out in the middle of nowhere? Canada was ahead of the curve on all this bullshit.

You live in the boondocks, way out in the middle of nowhere? Canada was ahead of the curve on all this bullshit.
I live in Toronto. There were a few school assemblies about this globohomo shit, but there were no courses about this.

The school library had LGBTQ, Feminism, books about coming out, BLM, etc on the front table and there was this one dude who was wearing a pansexual pride flag as a cape and we’re holding the door every morning (probably some stupid school project) Canada is doomed.

Over for cucknadians. Anyone remotely conservative will be jailed there within a few years.

During the Halloween competition we did in our school. Some dude came in with a catboy femboy maid outfit and won 1st place in the Halloween costume competition

Nowadays you get roasted for being heterosexual. One in five gen Z identified as LGBTQ. It’s completely over for this generation.

Yes, in social studies class if you have any right learning views you will become an outcast. There are pride flags stickers on ever classroom doors too.
What province? Most the males teachers were right wing af, while the females didn’t say much.

The school library had LGBTQ, Feminism, books about coming out, BLM, etc on the front table and there was this one dude who was wearing a pansexual pride flag as a cape and we’re holding the door every morning (probably some stupid school project) Canada is doomed.
Canada is psyop’d by everything happening in America jfl. That’s not going to make kids want to read ever.

During the Halloween competition we did in our school. Some dude came in with a catboy femboy maid outfit and won 1st place in the Halloween costume competition
Tbf, that’s a meme.

Nowadays you get roasted for being heterosexual. One in five gen Z identified as LGBTQ. It’s completely over for this generation.
Are you trolling? That’s hard to believe. Is that stat true in Canada? I though it was American.

did he say nigger online?

What province? Most the males teachers were right wing af, while the females didn’t say much.

Canada is psyop’d by everything happening in America jfl. That’s not going to make kids want to read ever.

Tbf, that’s a meme.

Are you trolling? That’s hard to believe. Is that stat true in Canada? I though it was American.
British Columbia, I’m from Vancouver

While they don't make it to Top3, the fourth group of people I hate the most after niggers, faggots and jews are canadians​

Unwatch
[IMG alt="blackraven"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/41/41174.jpg?1674644337[/IMG]

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit​

★★★★★
JoinedFeb 23, 2022Posts5,821