Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Canadian whores are complaining that they only see poofags on dating apps

"Poofag" kek never heard that slur before

Entitled foids complaining they have to swipe left 3 times before they can match with a chad. JFL

They can go to Europe then

These bitches can keep crying. Trudeau is pretty based for fucking up Canada like this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Eventually, curries and chinks will fight over who gets to be the true ruler of this country (chinks will win and curries will get deported back to curryland, that is if not all of them are dead, and Canada will officially become another CCP colony).

Why are indians literally an infestation

They're like rats that use up their resources too quickly, so they need to invade other habitats in order to survive.

They're like rats that use up their resources too quickly, so they need to invade other habitats in order to survive.
There needs to be a solution. Its actually ridiculous.

Because they are like cockroaches squirming around in filth. Curries are the ugliest, weakest, stupidest, and most cowardly without a single redeeming quality.

These are the people @Confessor would lick the soles of. Embarassing slave race
The solution is total extermination. Total Pajeet Death!
Legalize dropping nuclear bombs on India
Because they are like cockroaches squirming around in filth. Curries are the ugliest, weakest, stupidest, and most cowardly without a single redeeming quality.
Only the ones raped by Iranians look decent
They are cockroaches wearing human skin

MLK in the streets, KKK in the sheets, every time.

I dont understand why western countries let so many immigrants inside. having a 5-10% immigration is enough. half my family is on government benefits and they are lazy asf. most of us arent born here and it shows. If i was the leader of a western country i would promote sex and relationships among the youth to increase the birthrate instead of letting curry cels in and let them become ubers or telecom store owners

It's Canada bro go date Trudeau then his wife dumped him for doing behavior that gets dictators in low inhib countries lynched 12 times over.

Fucking brutal. I feel bad for currycels. It never even began for them.

Please Israeli saar
I am ruining white countries as you told me to saar
Please give me Israeli whamen saar
I don’t have any why tf should I give you
Go wage 50 cents an hour

FUCKING CANADIAN WHITE WHORES ALL ENJOY GETTING RAPED AND CHASED BY PACK OF SAVAGE CURRYCELS (in gta) oy vey this is revenge for not dating kike cels

Their only redeeming quality is that they're skyrocketing rape.

They all stink of curry breath and speak broken English the slimy cunts

They can go to Europe then
Don't worry they won't date your avarge European as well.

W0men would rather date a corpse of a chad then a healthy Incel.

Based. I'm proud of the Indian community.

Canada deserved this curry infestation for voting lib fag soy cunts