Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cannot enjoy weed

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
1. It getz me very very anxious
2. It feels like my heart is gonna explode
3.now im scared of weed
4. Is there anyway to fix it???
5.i smoked weed 7 times but only enjoyed the 2 times i was high

dont smoke it :dafuckfeels:

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

3.now im scared of weed
I could never enjoy using drugs anyways because I'm too selfaware. If I'm high a voice in my head would be telling me that I'm just running away from my problems via escapism and reminding me of my problems lol.

Either way I don't like the idea of being high because I want to have my full senses at all times, because something can "go down" at any moment.

What happens if you are high and someone breaks into your house, or a huge earth quake happens. Now you are in what could be a life or death situation and your reflexes are fucked.

Your body has rejected a handicap, maybe you should accept that and move on instead of trying to look for ways to force your body to enjoy being handicapped.

Last edited:
LMAO muls have it so easy women friends everything they dont need the smarts

Yea, they aint got no brain to play dat street game. bitches on they tip, chicks at they lip.

Are you smoking indica,sativa or hybrid? :feelshehe:

I smoked every day so my tolerance is fucked.

I could never enjoy using drugs anyways because I'm too selfaware. If I'm high a voice in my head would be telling me that I'm just running away from my problems via escapism and reminding me of my problems lol.

Either way I don't like the idea of being high because I want to have my full senses at all times, because something can "go down" at any moment.

What happens if you are high and someone breaks into your house, or a huge earth quake happens. Now you are in what could be a life or death situation and your reflexes are fucked.

Your body has rejected a handicap, maybe you should accept that and move on instead of trying to look for ways to force your body to enjoy being handicapped.
i had to take my grandpa to the hospital once , i was high af as always and didnt have any problem. Youre just talking nonsense lol, if you are the one who cant handle difficult situations in that state yes you do right in no doing drugzzz

OP smoke somewhere you are safe and feel safe. like your own fucking room or house. Then do something you enjoy , in my case is working out, practicing guitar or piano, languages or just vidya. Weed boosts all sensations so just do what you enjoy and then cook a very healthy but delicioous meal (i enjoy cooking high) like chicken breast, salad and fried eggs :smonk:

Theres no way you dont enjoy weed in the safety of your home and doing the stuff you like to do

high af rn :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
try indica. sativa makes me irritable and paranoid

I usually prefer indica. sativa can fuck you up
sativa makes everything around me terrifying -- it fucks me up so bad that even watching stupid comedies feel like I'm watching horror

weed just gives you anxiety. theres nothing you can do about it. you just have to deal with having the anxiety if you want the effects of it. i dont smoke anymore for this reason

It means weed isn’t for you. Stop before you get unlucky and get traumatized by it. It happens a lot, look up weed ptsd

There’s all sorts of different strains and shit, maybe try something with less thc if the current amount is too much

Most pure blooded man in the us

Real image of @Truckzo

Same for me I’m too neurotic and self aware to enjoy anything.

Same for me I’m too neurotic and self aware to enjoy anything.
Well I wouldn't say I can't enjoy anything because of it, but I can't enjoy "pointless escapism" because of it, but that's only because my life isn't "in order". I used to love playing video games, but it reached a certain point where I could no longer enjoy it because I saw my life passing me by and I wasn't making any progress. Once I get to a certain point financially I'll enjoy playing video games again, but ironically since I've went so long without it, I probably won't play it as much as I used to.

The people who get to become "pro gamers" and make a lot of money doing it get to live in a convenient little bubble. Life probably feels like a disney world to them. Like "dreams really do come true" lol. Hopefully they make good investments with their money, because when they hit 30+ and their reflexes go down, and their joints aren't as functional, and their place gets taken by someone younger, they won't have anything left.

3.now im scared of weed
Two ways to enjoy it, or "fix it," as you propose.

1. Get used to it, and you'll eventually handle it. Especially use it consistently in areas you feel familiar and safe in, e.g. your bedroom.
2. Adopt the mindset that worrying about your heart exploding is sure a hell of a lot better to occupy your mind with than the usual mundane boredom and loneliness of LDARing and constantly thinking and worrying about inceldom. See it as the lesser of two evils, compared to sobriety.

This is what I have done, and I enjoy getting high now.

THC increases glutamate levels in certain parts of your brain and glutamate is an excitatory neurotransmitter. Glutamate opens calcium and sodium channels in neurons which increases the neurons firing rate. As a result, your nervous system gets activated and excited. Symptoms can include increases heart rate, sweating, anxiety etc.

Some people have more glutamate and thus they get anxious from THC. Others do not. If you don't enjoy smoking weed then just stop doing it, or only smoke it if you are already drunk or took benzos. I wouldn't recommend anyone to mixed use but that's what some people do.

If you need to force yourself to enjoy weed then don't smoke it. Personally I haven't enjoyed smoking weed in like 8 years so I just stopped.

THC increases glutamate levels in certain parts of your brain and glutamate is an excitatory neurotransmitter. Glutamate opens calcium and sodium channels in neurons which increases the neurons firing rate. As a result, your nervous system gets activated and excited. Symptoms can include increases heart rate, sweating, anxiety etc.

Some people have more glutamate and thus they get anxious from THC. Others do not. If you don't enjoy smoking weed then just stop doing it, or only smoke it if you are already drunk or took benzos. I wouldn't recommend anyone to mixed use but that's what some people do.

If you need to force yourself to enjoy weed then don't smoke it. Personally I haven't enjoyed smoking weed in like 8 years so I just stopped.
I think im gonna stop

It doesn't do much for me , pointless

I only really freaked out on weed the very first time I smoked it. Maybe it just isn't for you or else try to embrace the paranoia and anxiety that comes with it to some degree.