Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cant accept the blackpill

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
its one of the hardest things to accept.

like i dont get how people fully accept it.

there is always at least 10 percent delusion in me.

like i dont get how people fully accept it.
the one night i fully digested it was utterly horrifying. i think theres a difference to knowing and accepting.

Most of us just suppress it and slowly let it dissolve in ourselves

Well it is extremely hard to accept as you are fighting against your biological instincts to chase foids.

Most of us just suppress it and slowly let it dissolve in ourselves
thats why its so bad. it always strikes suddenly and then u realize who and what you are.

Drugs have helped some people so try those to see if it helps?

Yes, and this fact is the strongest argument against black pilling the youth. It's best to let men live through their brutal experiences and process the emotions, before you slam dunk the cold, hard, brutally crushing truth right on top of their heads.

Don't mistake this to mean you should blue pill them. No, you should never delude people or encourage them in their delusions. But don't reveal the truth to them before they're ready for it either.

Yes, and this fact is the strongest argument against black pilling the youth. It's best to let men live through their brutal experiences and process the emotions, before you slam dunk the cold, hard, brutally crushing truth right on top of their heads.

Don't mistake this to mean you should blue pill them. No, you should never delude people or encourage them in their delusions. But don't reveal the truth to them before they're ready for it either.

Its one of the hardest things to accept but its possible. When you realize you'll never feel what its like to be with a woman that likes you and that you actually dont need that in your life it makes you feel so much better.

There are so many copes that dont involve women, drugs, or alcohol. Start collecting media maybe? I collect CDs, keeps me occupied sometimes. I also collect other physical media.

Also practicing a religion helps, gives you a reason to exist and something to strive for. Do things that'll get your mind off women.

Its not easy, I know for sure but the more you apply yourself to ignoring women the easier it becomes.

Knowing that whatevER you do doesn't matter and it wasn't even your fault sets you free.

You’ve done teeths rot?