Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Can't believe hindoos were slaves for nearly 1100 years holyshit

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
900 years under Islamic rulers and 200 under britbong rule my mom belongs to the sayyed family tree so she is most probably related to the Persian mogger sayyed Caliphate that ruled delhi and India from 1414 - 1451 or there's a tiny chance she related to the Deccan's Nizam my father on the other hand is probably a hindoo convert but i highly doubt it as he was from the coastal areas near goa and the Mughals didn't stay there for much time due to the marathas

Last edited:
India will become a superpower though

my mom belongs to the sayyed family tree so she is most probably related to the Persian mogger sayyed Caliphate that ruled delhi and India from 1414 - 1451 or there's a tiny chance she related to the Deccan's Nizam
Idk why curries care so much about this shit no one else will ever notice that u have 1% blood relation to some mildly prestigious or white group of people. if you go out on the street in the UK or america everyone will see you as just another shitskin with 0 visible difference from the other random shitskins who you mog by having 2% more indo-aryan ancestry

Idk why curries care so much about this shit no one else will ever notice that u have 1% blood relation to some mildly prestigious or white group of people. if you go out on the street in the UK or america everyone will see you as just another shitskin with 0 visible difference from the other random shitskins who you mog by having 2% more indo-aryan ancestry
True but my mom is still a Persian giga stacy mogger tho

It’s Sayyid Dynasty/Dehli Sultanate also for a sec I thought you were referring to the Mughal empire.

India will become a superpower though
I highly doubt that the neighbouring chinks are a big problem the trade deficit with them is all time high and corruption is deep rooted in curry blood anyways

@ilieknothing thoughts?

Who cares,they all look the same.The guy in my pfp is hindu and mogs many muslims

I looked up your supposed last name; do you have any evidence you're related to such a line, or are you just assuming it to further cope with your currydom? :feelshaha:

It doesn't matter, either way, even if perhaps your family wasn't one of the many who simply named themselves after it for prestige and a higher position in the hierarchy; you still are the average curry to most people, could very easily pass yourself as Indian, and your minute "Persian" genes didn't stop you from being an ethnic subhuman. :feelsugh:

I looked up your supposed last name; do you have any evidence you're related to such a line, or are you just assuming it to further cope with your currydom? :feelshaha:

It doesn't matter, either way, even if perhaps your family wasn't one of the many who simply named themselves after it for prestige and a higher position in the hierarchy; you still are the average curry to most people, could very easily pass yourself as Indian, and your minute "Persian" genes didn't stop you from being an ethnic subhuman. :feelsugh:
Im inbred and yes i agree

@Misogynist Curry 卐 look at this guy coping:feelshaha:

I think he is trying to ascend,he is a chadlet anyway
i don't think you've saw his picture if he is some kind of "-let" it would be framelet he should blast steroids in my opinion

Sad, there's a chadpreet and pajeeta having fun in the room next to me rn and I'm in my room rotting.Suifuel
:fuk: sorry man. For me i pulled my hamstring while doing legcurls and my entire body was in utter shit from the past two weeks its brutal

:fuk: sorry man. For me i pulled my hamstring while doing legcurls and my entire body was in utter shit from the past two weeks its brutal
What is your ethnicity and height,i wanna know more about your Blackpill experience

What is your ethnicity and height,i wanna know more about your Blackpill experience
Goan Konkani and Im 6'2 basically my parents are first cousins so im an inbred and i have a bunch of complex problems due to it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3419292/ I got rejected by many konkani mogger JBs and even by average ones for arranged marriage for apparently being "too bulky" for some and "too tall" for some

Last edited:
@ilieknothing thoughts?
Modicels are still butthurt about Muslims conquering their cow worshipping asses and that is the whole basis of their political movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back