Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW cant believe some dudes get this or hotter

M

Max Doltman

Overlord
★★★★★
1363294862_my_eyes_are_up_here_boys_part_6_640_high_39.jpg
beautiful_busty_girls_17.jpg
beautiful_busty_girls_29.jpg

@NorthernWind @Ellsworth

I HATE MALE SEXHAVERS THE MOST

THEY ARE WORSE THAN FEMINISTS, WORSE THAN ANYTHING

FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM, THEY GET ALL THE FUCKING STACIES

Only naturally violent, big-dicked or rich males could get females with voluptuous bodies.

I HATE MALE SEXHAVERS THE MOST

THEY ARE WORSE THAN FEMINISTS, WORSE THAN ANYTHING

FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM, THEY GET ALL THE FUCKING STACIES
i feel like just some retard character in a game that gets glitched in a corner alone.

i feel like just some retard character in a game that gets glitched in a corner alone.
It's so fucking unreal men.

WE CAN'T EVEN GET LOW TIER BECKY SCRAPS.

Meanwhile, Stacies are constantly creampied by Chad men.

We are literally living in parallel realities.

LTBs would be ashamed to be seen walking with me.
They would rather literally get fucked by dogs than be seen on the street with us

Nice speedbags

I genuinely can't help it.

Between a male sexhaver chad and an IT feminist foid, I'm genuinely siding with the feminist.

I simply cannot express how much envy and bitterness I have towards chad male sexhavers.

They fuck so many women and they get bored of it, can't even truly appreciate, meanwhile I can't even fucking get to hand holds with a fucking woman

I genuinely can't help it.

Between a male sexhaver chad and an IT feminist foid, I'm genuinely siding with the feminist.

I simply cannot express how much envy and bitterness I have towards chad male sexhavers.

They fuck so many women and they get bored of it, can't even truly appreciate, meanwhile I can't even fucking get to hand holds with a fucking woman
I'm unironically seething when I think of them. I get hot, I guess that's the blood pressure? But I get riled up, I fucking despise the fabric of their being, I'm not even exaggerating.

Because they are doing what I couldn't do MY ENTIRE FUCKING LFIE, and what I will never be able to do.

I literally cannot get sex. It's literally impossible because I'm ugly. I have to pay a literal whore to let me fuck her, that's the ONLY FUCKING way for me not to die a pathetic loser virgin.

Meanwhile, chad sexhaver men get sex for free simply because they were born attractive. They can afford to abuse the women and be toxic, and it literally does not matter. Women are willing to accept ANYTHING, even the risk of getting killed by a psycho thug chad, if it means they get to have a good looking boyfriend/wife.

Meanwhile, I was a nice guy feminist. I genuinly believed in the cause, I wasn't just pretending to get into women's pants. I believe it was the right thing, BUT IT LITERALLY DOES NTO AMTTER. LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER. WOMEN DON'T GIVE A FUCKING FUCK ABOUT MALE FEMINIST. This is how i went from bluepill straight to blackpill

ALL THEY FUCKING CARE ABOUT IS THAT MEN LOOK GOOD THATS IT. YOU CAN LITERALLY BEAT WOMEN, IT DOES NOT. MATTER.

Just look good and that's it.

big booba mayowhore :ha..feels:

Meanwhile, I was a nice guy
messaged an ugly obese brown foid and she said i was too nice for her and told her was sexless and she was like wtf. meanwhile foids are like a prize who can sell their virginity. :feelsclown: