Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't go outside because I'm scared of insects

Mistake

Mistake

Captain
★★★★
Insects scare me. Not just wasps but even bees, flies, moths, basically any insect. Last year I almost got hit by a car running away from a bee, jfl. My brain is so fucking autistic, I need a lobotomy at this point.

I only fear wasps and mosquitos

its dangerous. There have been many cases of bee attack. I have been attacked by a wask when I was a kid, hurts like fuck.

Bee GIF

meanwhile curry niggers dont mind eating on tables where roaches and other insects run around. they laugh at me and mock me for being weak.

Am also autistic i think but got none of your problems

Autism is not an excuse for being weak

Just dont move when you see a bee any sudden move and they will sting you. Ive dealt with a lot of bees by simply being calm.

I wouldve told you that insects dont attack people, but im afraid of birds to death. Fears are sometimes irrational.

I also hate insects and thus hate being outside. Once I was bicycling and a wasp stung me in the lips because she was in my drivepath and I didn't see her. You cannot even really avoid such a situation.

Just dont move when you see a bee any sudden move and they will sting you. Ive dealt with a lot of bees by simply being calm.
Bees dont sting you normally unless you got to their hive or slap them

meanwhile curry niggers dont mind eating on tables where roaches and other insects run around. they laugh at me and mock me for being weak.