Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can’t help rating people’s faces

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Due to the amount of black pill content I consume, I can’t help but rate people’s faces when I see them. I go like ‘ok this person has chin recession, bulging eyes, straight nose, negative canthal tilt’

I do the same sometimes although I don't want to get caught staring. One thing I've noticed is that the wealthier the area the better looking the ppl are. I wonder if there's been studies done on it. Also where do u get your blackpill content from? Ivefound a few chanells like dbdr and wheat waffles but I can't find much else

I do the same sometimes although I don't want to get caught staring. One thing I've noticed is that the wealthier the area the better looking the ppl are. I wonder if there's been studies done on it. Also where do u get your blackpill content from? Ivefound a few chanells like dbdr and wheat waffles but I can't find much else
There’s Nero Angelo

its my favorite thing to do while on the train. helps kill the time for long rides

that's the spirit, champ.

Lel I do the same thing. Kinda fun to do it.

Occasionally I'll see another subhuman male and I'll say "it's over" or "trucel" out loud in the hopes they understand the reference... :feelsautistic: