Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over cant look people in the eye because of my lazy eye

cowpoke

cowpoke

Self-banned
-
Idek how much of a failo lazy eye is but I can never look anyone in the eyes or even face because im always scared theyll visibly try not to laugh or just out right laugh at me, looking up makes me feel utter dread, like im prey

having a lazy eye is like the cherry on top to my retarded inbred looking manlet goblin appearance :smonk:

I plan on getting prescription sunglasses when I get money

anyone else have a lazy eye or eye area problems?

Bones are more important. Its not that much of a failo unless you look asleep. i have a lazy eye too tho, not much of a failo tbh

Yes my eyes are fucked with negative tilt and I can’t stand for anyone to even look at my eyes. I squint most of the time just to try to fake having normal eyes

I have the same issue

Idek how much of a failo lazy eye is but I can never look anyone in the eyes or even face because im always scared theyll visibly try not to laugh or just out right laugh at me, looking up makes me feel utter dread, like im prey

having a lazy eye is like the cherry on top to my retarded inbred looking manlet goblin appearance :smonk:

I plan on getting prescription sunglasses when I get money

anyone else have a lazy eye or eye area problems?
I have scarela show

I have dark under eye-circles and I think most Incels have the same problem

Im crosseyed too,its mostly noticable when i jerk off and cum ,i start looking like an anime girl and i even roll my tongue out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back