Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't take it anymore

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I've rotted here for so long and nothing's changed. I'm still as depressed, probably even more so now. My fate is destined to be alone forever and there's nothing I can do to alter it. I have tried again and again but to no avail. It's one sick joke of a world and I wish for nothing more than for it to all burn down.

For fuck's sake, I still don't have a single friend, let alone a girlfriend. I have zero chances of ascending; even online where girls don't see my face I get rejected due to other factors like my voice. I always get ghosted and am unlovable, evident from constant rejection that I have experienced throughout my miserable existence. Fuck this shitty life, I want nothing more to do with it. I can't even have a single friend or anyone to talk to irl.

Because of inceldom, I am plagued by loneliness and depression, which have mentally destroyed me. There is no way out now, it is too late. Can't feel any more joy in this life anymore. I can't interact normally in the real world at all anymore. I just stutter and freeze up, and it's pathetic. It's so fucking over.

The only good news is that I will be free soon, just a matter of time trying to research the most optimal method and getting the necessary equipment for the task.

Your friends are here bro

you'll snap out of it before you do it
you have friends here and you'll realize once you open up a bit more
:feelsokman:

I don't want this to be my life this can't be my life I don't want this to be my life this can't be my life I don't want this to be my life this can't be my life I don't want this to be my life this can't be my life

Same, after i left school nothing changed for better in life.

Brother from another mother

And what's the point of killing urself when Ur not even 30 yet

U ded anyway relax

What kind of equipment? What's the plan?

Relateable brocel i have zero friends nobody talks to me ever