Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cartel members are the biggest low IQ cucks/simps on this shit planet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Most of them just join that shit asshole crime organizations with hopes to earn money just to attract foids , Most of them are just indigenous looking manlets or tallfags with low iq , Most of them just betabuxx whitexican whores while they risk their lives just for a crumb of pudsy while their slut "girlfriends" fuck chads . They are the most subhuman scum on earth and thanks to those pieces of shit leaving cartel-land is a pain in the ass if you dont have money , Fuck those cuck pieces of shit and latin america matriarchy :reeeeee:

Pablo Escobar was fucking lit tho :feelsLSD:

They are also brutal like barbarians

I mean have you seen the gore videos ? Lets hope you and i don't get stalked and killed if some cartel member sees this because they have such large egos and so much power you are fucked

But luckly i live in an unknown country far from south america

They are also brutal like barbarians

I mean have you seen the gore videos ? Lets hope you and i don't get stalked and killed if some cartel member sees this because they have such large egos and so much power you are fucked

But luckly i live in an unknown country far from south america

surinam or guayana? yeah i already saw gore vids haha

Most of them just join that shit asshole crime organizations with hopes to earn money just to attract foids , Most of them are just indigenous looking manlets or tallfags with low iq , Most of them just betabuxx whitexican whores while they risk their lives just for a crumb of pudsy while their slut "girlfriends" fuck chads . They are the most subhuman scum on earth and thanks to those pieces of shit leaving cartel-land is a pain in the ass if you dont have money , Fuck those cuck pieces of shit and latin america matriarchy :reeeeee:
I think their foids are not free sexually.

Pick my cabbage pedro. Turd world scum!

drug dealers are absolute chimps, glad to know that most people who die in stats are them, other scum are progressive hippsters who defend it , they could all be sent to concentration camps

Most of them just join that shit asshole crime organizations with hopes to earn money just to attract foids ,

Not just cartels, welcome to the main reason the majority of men want so hard to wealthmaxx. Cartels are just the illegal and violent version of that.

They are vermin and I am glad many of them die young

Cartel members are some of the most violently sadistic people of the planet

The gore videos I've seen from them are definitely the most brutal that I've ever seen

All to attract a beaner foid :feelsjuice:

nauseating low iq reality

I have dreams constantly about cleansing cartel filth from the planet. These guys are so low IQ. it's insane. Mexico could have a great tourist industry if not for these fuckers.
I saw once a news story about how trump wanted to go to full on war with them, but then all the low iq subhumans in the comments were like "hell nah the US military aint wan no smoke," "bro, dat racist trump wanna go to war with the cartels?? bye bye usa!" Like a bunch of fucking LOW iq out of shape retards could actually handle themselves in a fire fight against some roided up 19 year old with a m16 and military gear and training.

Those beheading videos and the money scare the fuck out of people so much there's people out there that honest to god believe the cartels would win against the US military.

how stupid do you have to be to see a beaner flexing money and guns on social media and be like "YEP, THE MILITARY GO NO CHANCE!"
They make a fool out of the mexican military because cartels win through corruption. They're like dark elves or Skaven or something. Sure, if they get their claws into your organization and bribe them with money. sure.
But that wouldn't happen.

The reason cartels get away with so much shit in mexico is because they goverment has them in their pockets. Political officals are corrupt and don't trust anyone. So when a man say "i'll pay you 10k to not talk about us every month or the alternative is getting your head tore off with a boxcutter" what are people going to choose? with out fear they'd be nothing.