Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CASEY NEISTAT IMPREGNATED A RICH STACY TEEN AT 15 AND ABANDONED THE BASTARD

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@officialblazequotes/video/7236331866750520603

HE LITERALLY IMPREGNATED HER BY RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME AND BUMMING OFF HER COUCH WITHIN A DAY OR TWO OF SEX AND NOW HE IS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBERS OF ALL TIME AND BONAFIDE MILLIONARE AND ABANDONED THIS BASTARD TO BOOT TO FOLLOW HIS DREAMS

ASDKLFNSDJKLFKLSDHFKLJH

FUCK DAKFJBHSDKLJFHKLSDJFH

FUCKDASKLFJnadfkljshljghsdfjkl

FUCKNSDKLJFHNSDKLJFHnjkl

RAPE RAPE RAPE

Last edited:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@officialblazequotes/video/7236331866750520603

ASDKLFNSDJKLFKLSDHFKLJH

FUCK DAKFJBHSDKLJFHKLSDJFH

FUCKDASKLFJnadfkljshljghsdfjkl

FUCKNSDKLJFHNSDKLJFHnjkl

RAPE RAPE RAPE

Wow

Why did you post it twice?

Before I visited this thread, I liked Casey Neistat. He presented himself as a late bloomer, and he gave me hope. Now I see that's a lie.

I WAS SO ENRAGED I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED IT TWICE
Hahaha lol, But isnt he going to jail as 15 yr olds are illegal? Or does he have a bailout card as hes rich?

FUCKING RAGEFUEL GODDAMN NIGGER LIFE

Hahaha lol, But isnt he going to jail as 15 yr olds are illegal? Or does he have a bailout card as hes rich?

He was the 15 year old. If anything the woman faces punishment.

Never liked the guy.

I FUCKING HATE CASEY NEISTAT

I CANT BELIEVE I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS

THIS IS SOO OOOO UNFAIR
He was bullied for his nose and they call it ugly so i kinda feel for him tho as a
nosebro but he does gloat alot and ride alot of airplanes, What was he famous for again?

I FUCKING HATE CASEY NEISTAT

I CANT BELIEVE I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS

THIS IS SOO OOOO UNFAIR
Dude I fucking hate all sexhavers, but especially those MOTHERFUCKERS WHO IMPREGNATE TEENAGE GIRLS. THEY NEED TO BE BEHEADED BY JIHADICELS

you're right the 18 year old he impregnated is technically a pedophile

He was bullied for his nose and they call it ugly so i kinda feel for him tho as a
nosebro but he does gloat alot and ride alot of airplanes, What was he famous for again?
SDL:FKhsdkljfhsakljdfhkljasdfh

FUCK AFUASKLDJHASKLdh

FUCK FUCK

HE IMPEGNATED PRIME TEEN PUSSY AT 15, HE IS NOT "conventionally" ATTRACTIVE, BUT HE HAS HIGH SMV, WHITE WITH THAT ADAM DRIVER SORT OF LOOK WHERE CERTAIN FOIDS THINK HES UGLY IN A WAY THAT BRINGS CHARACTER

only shows how easy boomers it had

FUCKING SUICIDE FUEL,

THIS FUCK ABANDONED THIS BASTARD FOR MOST OF HIS LIFE, AND CAN LITERALLY JUST SWOOP IN ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR AND BUY HIS SON'S LOVE AGAIN BECAUSE HES RICH AND FAMOUS. YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE HOW STACY THE TEEN BE BRED WITH IS IN HIS SON'S SUPERIOR CHAD GENES. FUCKING UNREAL THAT YOUR SON MOGS YOU GENETICALLY, YET THE FATHER COMPLETELY MOGS HIS SON IN SMV AND STATUS. His son may look like a Chad, but the way he carries himself, he looks like a fucking dweeb like Jeb Bush, because he knows he's an abandoned bastard dependent on handoutsand trinkets, he will always feel orphaned from the paternal love he never got as a child.

THAT FUCKING TEEN SEX AS A TEEN HALO WILL TAKE YOU INCREDIBLY FAR IN LIFE. NOW I REALIZE THERES A LEVEL EVEN BEYOND TEEN SEX AS A TEEN-- ABANDONING YOUR BASTARD SON AS A TEEN AND END UP AS A MILLIONAIRE MAXXING

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foQdKqAno6g

Last edited:
SDL:FKhsdkljfhsakljdfhkljasdfh

FUCK AFUASKLDJHASKLdh

FUCK FUCK

HE IMPEGNATED PRIME TEEN PUSSY AT 15, HE IS NOT "conventionally" ATTRACTIVE, BUT HE HAS HIGH SMV, WHITE WITH THAT ADAM DRIVER SORT OF LOOK WHERE CERTAIN FOIDS THINK HES UGLY IN A WAY THAT BRINGS CHARACTER
Tbh he looks like an average guy in australia

He has a jawline and he has a jaw but something is still off about his face.

But yeah its kinda fucked up he fucked a 15 year old, If it was sweden this would be legal.

Tbh he looks like an average guy in australia

He has a jawline and he has a jaw but something is still off about his face.
He's that rare ugly guy that can fuck purely thru that white thug hipster from connecticut halo. This needs its own category within rare blackpill exceptions

I want to shoot him (in a VN)

Before I visited this thread, I liked Casey Neistat. He presented himself as a late bloomer, and he gave me hope. Now I see that's a lie.
never liked that poser faggot.

he's extremely subhuman :feelswhere: surely a larp

He's that rare ugly guy that can fuck purely thru that white thug hipster from connecticut halo. This needs its own category within rare blackpill exceptions

also hes supremely NT. its actually more of an NT pillthan anything. and being NT is also genetic. so its part of the blackpill. most of us here are autistic/ ADHD / depressed losers.

Who is this ugly bastard?

Either he is larping or he looked way better back then, but has hit the wall, now, but his status has helped him.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH ĞASÜSJDDJWİSKGÖÖDJSJ

And I was just alone in my room, playing video games at 15. Not much has changed

teensexpilled AGAIN!
The only difference between us and them is our looks. Many say to have good persoynality and work hard, but I don't think running away from home and neeting at a toilet's house is having "gewd persoynality."

If you don't have sex during teen years, IT's OVER DIE! DIE! DIE!!!

also hes supremely NT. its actually more of an NT pillthan anything. and being NT is also genetic. so its part of the blackpill. most of us here are autistic/ ADHD / depressed losers.

I don't think that's so. Neurotypicality is not rare, therefore we should be surrounded by young men who can just fuck hot women while being underage. And that doesn't happen. Otherwise this video wouldn't exist. This video exists because its such a crazy and uncommon feat that he did.

I don't think that's so. Neurotypicality is not rare, therefore we should be surrounded by young men who can just fuck hot women while being underage. And that doesn't happen. Otherwise this video wouldn't exist. This video exists because its such a crazy and uncommon feat that he did.
he definitely has an unusual swarthyness as a white guy, but being white is the most comforting factor for these holes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back