Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CASHIER BITCH EYECONTACTED ME , " Challenged me " , Her Stare was Brutal

Izayacel

Izayacel

Lament "
★★★★★
i waited and meanwhile that bitch forced eyecontact

Litteraly just a blank stare , no soul , no nothing.

Not even a smile , just a fucking semi attractive face , of complete aphaty.

She propably wanted to test me or some shit , Foids doing foids things i guess.

The fucking problem is , i cant hold that shit ( eyecontact ) , after a few secs i spasm out ( ala look away / phone ).

Last edited:
Maybe they had a bad day since Chad rejected them

has happened to me multiple times before, doesnt mean shit if they're not smiling
the stare was cold , propably 1000x cock stare / bored of being cashier .
Maybe they had a bad day since Chad rejected them

maybe , she looked fuckable , with make up propably up a point from 5.5 to 6.5

Inb4 @Angry_runt calls you a fakecel chad

this happened to @BummerDrummer

it wasnt an IOI , ( slide through hair , while smiling ) stare

it was just fucking blank

bold of you to even attempt eye contact
my go-to place to look at when im at a cashier person is i look at their hands

you have a shot with a woman if you see each other somewhere that isn't work or school, for either of you, otherwise it's pretty much over

Were you wearing a mask?

bold of you to even attempt eye contact
my go-to place to look at when im at a cashier person is i look at their hands
Low inhibs me. I look at their feet.

Low inhibs me. I look at their feet.
i tend to look at feet as well but, at least in my area, cashiers usually are behind a desk or counter so there is no physical way i can look at their feet. at most i could probably try to tip-toe and catch a glimpse of their waist but typically hands and chest are all i can see

She thought you would rape her

Normies always like to eyebattle for some reason. It's like they feel too superior to ever avert their eyes or something.

I have once done a silence battle with my psychiatrist. She was pretty much doing the 0 effort method, letting me bring up things and then passively lazily reacting to them. And I didn't feel like doing her job for her and talking so I just went silent and averted my eyes. And she must have been pretty psycho and have a huge ego because she also stopped talking. I basically sat there and we said nothing until I think about 2 minutes passed what seemed like an eternity, making me feel slightly uncomfortabele. But I didn't cave in and another minute passed and she finally said something along the lines of "what can I do for you?". Eventually I walked out of there astounded how psycho she was.

This is different, it was a cashier and there was some kind of interaction. It's not like she could ignore you. When I bitch about eye contact it's from random women on the street who you're not interacting with.

Aha! The "dead eye!"

Lots of "people" like that these days...

They are literally EVERYWHERE!

the only change, is you...

You can see them now.

LOOK AROUND AND YOU WILL SEE THEM EVERYWHERE...

(;;;welcome to my world)

(It's because they have no soul)

If she works cashier she doesn't have a rich man in her life. She is low status and wants to feel superior to someone. I get that a lot from cashiers.

It’s over for you

Aha! The "dead eye!"

Lots of "people" like that these days...

They are literally EVERYWHERE!

the only change, is you...

You can see them now.

LOOK AROUND AND YOU WILL SEE THEM EVERYWHERE...

(;;;welcome to my world)

(It's because they have no soul)

Its a fucking Woman , the Most privileged being on this Pläne , yet she IS fucking dead inside or whatever dafuq .

Just do an fucking onlyfans and gradually earn , but hey maybe she dosnt Know any better

Normies always like to eyebattle for some reason. It's like they feel too superior to ever avert their eyes or something.

I have once done a silence battle with my psychiatrist. She was pretty much doing the 0 effort method, letting me bring up things and then passively lazily reacting to them. And I didn't feel like doing her job for her and talking so I just went silent and averted my eyes. And she must have been pretty psycho and have a huge ego because she also stopped talking. I basically sat there and we said nothing until I think about 2 minutes passed what seemed like an eternity, making me feel slightly uncomfortabele. But I didn't cave in and another minute passed and she finally said something along the lines of "what can I do for you?". Eventually I walked out of there astounded how psycho she was.
Strange creatures indeed

i waited and meanwhile that bitch forced eyecontact

Litteraly just a blank stare , no soul , no nothing.

Not even a smile , just a fucking semi attractive face , of complete aphaty.

She propably wanted to test me or some shit , Foids doing foids things i guess.

The fucking problem is , i cant hold that shit ( eyecontact ) , after a few secs i spasm out ( ala look away / phone ).

Just be friendly with them so they feel stupid, "Hey how's your day going?" Or if you want to be confrontational just say "Is there a problem?"

I won an eye contact battle with my mother once, shit was lifefuel because normally I suck at eye contact

When I went to buy groceries yesterday, a foid looked at me and quickly looked away when I looked at her. A tall Middle Eastern dude did the same. It's like they stare at me and get carried away thinking "he's disgusting, how can one be that disgusting?" but then look away because they think I caught them staring or something.

When I went to buy groceries yesterday, a foid looked at me and quickly looked away when I looked at her. A tall Middle Eastern dude did the same. It's like they stare at me and get carried away thinking "he's disgusting, how can one be that disgusting?" but then look away because they think I caught them staring or something.
Your Low inhib for going groceries , i read that some dudes Here have Trouble with that.

Yes Foids are weird

But that Bitch in My Case Just forced it.

Wtf