Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Castration?

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Opinions on the just get chemically castrated to stop caring about females theory?

Thought about it.

Many negative side effects.
Also kinda cucked.

Just take some anti-depressants. They have the same effect.

Opinions on the just get chemically castrated to stop caring about females theory?

They'd refer you to the mental institution. Do it yourself. Eat foods that lower sex drive

but i want to fap :feelscry:

Less testosterone also makes you weaker and socially incompetent. I also took this option into considerations, but the drawbacks for your general well beeing are just not worth it.

Why would i want to emasculate myself? Go ahead and be a cuck, im not doing that shit.

No, I want to keep coping with fapping.

I don't think it will work, because the desire still there. The desire is the root of suffering. I have ED and low libido and still want foids.

Tempting, but I don't really know what life is like without balls. It's very possible that it would be worse : we could just not lose our libido, but also the very little will to live we have left.

Way ahead of you OP, though I'm just chemically castrated to keep my hair.

You need to take all that to keep your hair? Is it worth?

Better just put a bullet in your brain if you're going to desist of your manhood.

I’ve considered it

You need to take all that to keep your hair? Is it worth?

Yes, and yes.

How do you do it? Is it irreversible? Is it a good cope?

Not sure what you mean by "how do you do it?". I buy the ketoconazole shampoo, dutasteride, and spironolactone (anti-androgen) from India. The minoxidil I buy from ebay. The ketoconazole shampoo I use every other day. I leave it in for 10-15 minutes before washing it to ensure absorption. Minoxidil I use only once a day, applied directly to the scalp. Dutasteride and spiro are pills taken orally. The latter (spironolactone) is the anti-androgen which cause a chemical castration effect in males. It's not as quite as strong as traditional chemical castration medications (i.e. cyproterone acetate) but it's side effects aren't as severe (cyproterone acetate will fuck your liver up). Spiro does make you have to urinate very frequently though and requires a dietary change (you can't eat high potassium foods, and you'll require more sodium. It will also sort of alter your taste in food so you'll prefer salty foods more).

Is it irreversable? Depends on what you mean by that. After you take spironolactone (or any other general antiandrogen) for a significant amount of time (half a year or more) your ability to produce testosterone will be permanently reduced. Getting off the drug, will cause an increase in testosterone, but it will never be as high as it was prior to getting onto the drug.

Is it a good cope? It's easily worth it. Spironolactone specifically also makes your skin clearer, so that's an added bonus.

I don’t get all the people who say taking T/DHT inhibitors isn’t worth

Hair is literally youth. You start becoming a senior citizen at NW1.5

Yes, and yes.

Not sure what you mean by "how do you do it?". I buy the ketoconazole shampoo, dutasteride, and spironolactone (anti-androgen) from India. The minoxidil I buy from ebay. The ketoconazole shampoo I use every other day. I leave it in for 10-15 minutes before washing it to ensure absorption. Minoxidil I use only once a day, applied directly to the scalp. Dutasteride and spiro are pills taken orally. The latter (spironolactone) is the anti-androgen which cause a chemical castration effect in males. It's not as quite as strong as traditional chemical castration medications (i.e. cyproterone acetate) but it's side effects aren't as severe (cyproterone acetate will fuck your liver up). Spiro does make you have to urinate very frequently though and requires a dietary change (you can't eat high potassium foods, and you'll require more sodium. It will also sort of alter your taste in food so you'll prefer salty foods more).

Is it irreversable? Depends on what you mean by that. After you take spironolactone (or any other general antiandrogen) for a significant amount of time (half a year or more) your ability to produce testosterone will be permanently reduced. Getting off the drug, will cause an increase in testosterone, but it will never be as high as it was prior to getting onto the drug.

Is it a good cope? It's easily worth it. Spironolactone specifically also makes your skin clearer, so that's an added bonus.
Imagine just having good genetics and not needing any of that shit. God damn life is cruel.

Imagine just having good genetics and not needing any of that shit. God damn life is cruel.

Yeah, it's pretty depressing seeing guys who are even older than I am, who have a better hairline than I do, knowing that they've almost certainly never been on any hair loss meds.

Yeah, it's pretty depressing seeing guys who are even older than I am, who have a better hairline than I do, knowing that they've almost certainly never been on any hair loss meds.
I have just started losing my hair at 21, my plan was to let it fall off and get hair transplation later on, is that just a cope? I mean, are the drugs (with potential side effects) far superior to transplant?

I have just started losing my hair at 21, my plan was to let it fall off and get hair transplation later on, is that just a cope? I mean, are the drugs (with potential side effects) far superior to transplant?
I think a transplant is probably better

Getting castrated still won't end the feeling of loneliness and past regret.

I wouldn't do it, i feel like i would lose power over myself, i better focus it on exercise or other activities

Getting a hair transplant will not stop you from continuing to lose non-transplanted hairs. You should also know that it is not possible to give someone the appearance of a full head of hair if they are completely bald (or NW4-5 or worse) as everyone has a finite donor supply, and nobody has a donor supply high enough to go from say, NW7 to NW1.

That being said, there is research being done on hair cloning (aka "hair multiplication") which would, in theory, give surgeons an essentially unlimited donor supply to work with. But who knows how far off this is. People on hair loss forums were saying it was just 5 years away as far back as the mid 2000s. So it's certainly not something I would count on.

10%
That shit is for weak :bluepill: cucks who can't control their dick,if you get horny af just fap.

Sounds good in theory, in practice sounds like a nightmare, worse than inceldom tbh

I'm not sure if it's possible to become asexual and aromantic artificially.