Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cat.

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★
Long-long time ago I left my cat in Russia.

I've bought her for 100 rub (1.5 EUR). She looked like picrelated.

Meera 3 1994849049

She was really cute. And I was a bad owner.

You know how cats don't care about their owner? That's bullshit. She was always meeting me at the door. When I game, she used to lay under the monitor sleeping. When she got bored she used to poke me with her soft paw and run away.
I did not give her enough attention. Did not play with her. I ignored her attempts to get along with me.
Once I stepped on her tail. She mewed in pain, but few seconds later returned to me purring, like it was somehow her fault.
I feel that was the only living creature that genuinely cared about me. And I did not respond in kind.

Then I decided to leave Russia. You know, no relocation for your cat. Can't take into rental apartment either.

I did not know what to do, sometimes I even was thinking about putting my cute little thing asleep. Such a disgrace. In the end I left her with my parents.

She died recently. I did not give her what I should. I was a bad owner.

Long-long time ago I left my cat in Russia.

I've bought her for 100 rub (1.5 EUR). She looked like picrelated.

View attachment 1161489

She was really cute. And I was a bad owner.

You know how cats don't care about their owner? That's bullshit. She was always meeting me at the door. When I game, she used to lay under the monitor sleeping. When she got bored she used to poke me with her soft paw and run away.
I did not give her enough attention. Did not play with her. I ignored her attempts to get along with me.
Once I stepped on her tail. She mewed in pain, but few seconds later returned to me purring, like it was somehow her fault.
I feel that was the only living creature that genuinely cared about me. And I did not respond in kind.

Then I decided to leave Russia. You know, no relocation for your cat. Can't take into rental apartment either.

I did not know what to do, sometimes I even was thinking about putting my cute little thing asleep. Such a disgrace. In the end I left her with my parents.

She died recently. I did not give her what I should. I was a bad owner.
YES YOU ARE, NEVER THINK OF KILLING YOUR OWN PET! YOUR IN THIS TOGETHER FOR LIFE!