Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Catch 22: Stress aggravates my eczema, but my eczema causes stress

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Stress is told to aggravate eczema, promoting the spread of rashes and the feeling of itch all over the body 24/7.

But this chronic condition causes me stress via my mom shouting, weird looks from normiescum and general ugliness.

Ldar is the only option unironically until it heals to a somewhat normal state with many scars and thinned skin.

Self perpetuating cycle :feelsjuice:

Try to control the stress as this is something you might be able to do.

Try to control the stress as this is something you might be able to do.
Donladboner
my dick after it all heals

same cycle for my lpr. still the effect of stress is overated. its the condition that is too persistent

same cycle for my lpr. still the effect of stress is overated. its the condition that is too persistent
Does lpr have a cure or a way to manage it?

Does lpr have a cure or a way to manage it?
depends on the degree. it could be lifelong, with only surgery as a way out, and thats not safe either. i just spit out blood again yesterday, its not looking good

basically to manage it you cook everything like steamed fish is safe cant eat shit its brutal

basically to manage it you cook everything like steamed fish is safe cant eat shit its brutal
Walao so you u cannot eat hawker food, eating steamed fish all the time must be boring
depends on the degree. it could be lifelong, with only surgery as a way out, and thats not safe either. i just spit out blood again yesterday, its not looking good
Your condition doesn't seem too good, I can only wish the best for you

I used to have shitty eczema around my eyes which left discolouration from scratching and using creams

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back