Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Catholic women who have relationships with non-Catholic men

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
[UWSL]Devout Catholic women are very rare (Proverbs 31:10), which already makes things very hard for us devout Catholic men. [/UWSL]But then you have these Catholic women marrying unbelievers, making our lives even more hard.

By marrying unbelievers, these women even put themselves and their children in spiritual/moral danger: "Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Corinthians 15:33).

[UWSL]These women are even worse than race traitors who complicate the lives of men of low value races by marrying white chads.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Their unbeliever husbands/boyfriends must be exterminated.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

considering most of them are whores,there is literally no difference between them and a random thot of the street.same slut the only difference is that one goes to church every sunday to gossip about who is wearing what and who got cheated on.big fucking difference.

some of these women might be "catholic" but are horrible at practising it (to the point that after they are like 25 i don't really consider them as catholics since there is no way you can spend 10 years being told what to do to be saved and live a good happy life and you just do the complete inverse) and are so deep in their pride and hedonism that they do not see or care about getting a good men and serving christ.the only thing they care about is chad dick and nothing else.to them their own children can go fuck themselves, as long as they get their mouthful of whipped cream every night.

you are being kind of cuckish by the whole exterminate their boyfriends kind of thing,when really women are the only ones at fault.if 99.999% of a gender just wants to bang some small percentage of the other chad,it's not a mens issue it's a womens issue.

catholic women who marry man outside of the faith are disgusting pests who no one should respect.they are less then whores for at least whores have something to show to despite their degeneracy(much money for their children),whilst catholics whores have nothing to show apart from divorces from 8 men and 3 kids one of them who is a tranny soon to become statistic and the other two are whores whose they only church they belong to,is to the church of satan.

now,i am not saint,nor did i ever claim to be so,but it blows my mind how some people have everything yet fuck it up.

you are being kind of cuckish by the whole exterminate their boyfriends kind of thing,when really women are the only ones at fault.if 99.999% of a gender just wants to bang some small percentage of the other chad,it's not a mens issue it's a womens issue.
My logic is "if we kill the unbelievers, these women can remarry, and this time to Catholic men".

considering most of them are whores,there is literally no difference between them and a random thot of the street.same slut the only difference is that one goes to church every sunday to gossip about who is wearing what and who got cheated on.big fucking difference.

some of these women might be "catholic" but are horrible at practising it (to the point that after they are like 25 i don't really consider them as catholics since there is no way you can spend 10 years being told what to do to be saved and live a good happy life and you just do the complete inverse) and are so deep in their pride and hedonism that they do not see or care about getting a good men and serving christ.the only thing they care about is chad dick and nothing else.to them their own children can go fuck themselves, as long as they get their mouthful of whipped cream every night.

catholic women who marry man outside of the faith are disgusting pests who no one should respect.they are less then whores for at least whores have something to show to despite their degeneracy(much money for their children),whilst catholics whores have nothing to show apart from divorces from 8 men and 3 kids one of them who is a tranny soon to become statistic and the other two are whores whose they only church they belong to,is to the church of satan.

now,i am not saint,nor did i ever claim to be so,but it blows my mind how some people have everything yet fuck it up.
My logic is "if we kill the unbelievers, these women can remarry, and this time to Catholic men".
What about women who meet Christian men who are Protestant/Orthodox?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how have you determined Catholicism to be true over the other Christian faiths?

When I wrote this thread I had all "unbelievers" in mind: Atheists, Protestants, Jews, Orthodox, Pagans... Catholic women should marry Catholic men, basically.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how have you determined Catholicism to be true over the other Christian faiths?
Basically studying the Bible and the Christian tradition of the first centuries of Christianity.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]Devout Catholic women are very rare (Proverbs 31:10), which already makes things very hard for us devout Catholic men. [/UWSL]But then you have these Catholic women marrying unbelievers, making our lives even more hard.

By marrying unbelievers, these women even put themselves and their children in spiritual/moral danger: "Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Corinthians 15:33).

[UWSL]These women are even worse than race traitors who complicate the lives of men of low value races by marrying white chads.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Their unbeliever husbands/boyfriends must be exterminated.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I can only imagine your plight when you see chaddam cucking you by raping your "devout" catholic women

Where does the Bible favor Catholicism over Protestant/Orthodoxy?
I think the Bible and Christian tradition, together, teach the existence of Purgatory, the veneration of images, the Perpetual Virginity of Mary, the preeminence of the Bishop of Rome (who is the Catholic pope)...

I thought Orthodox was the first.
Every Christian denomination claims to have been "the first, created by Jesus Christ himself". I just think Catholicism is more likely to be true.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

I think the Bible
and Christian tradition, together, teach the existence of Purgatory, the veneration of images, the Perpetual Virginity of Mary, the preeminence of the Bishop of Rome (who is the Catholic pope)...
The latter isn't in the Bible. There isn't anything in the Bible which refers to the second as true.
Every Christian denomination claims to have been "the first, created by Jesus Christ himself". I just think Catholicism is more likely to be true.
No, there is something called the 'protestant reformation'. So therefore it's clear cut that Protestantism didn't come first.

The first is between Catholicism and Orthodoxy.

lol no.you need to get more blackpilled.these women won't marry catholics they will just turn into cat ladies or go fuck another chad.

such questions are complicated to awnser,but in my case what pulled me more to catholicism was the miracles.to some it's prophecies,to others it's a personal experience,to some it's something else.

on the question of the protestant or orthodox thing.catholic women also shouldn't date them.there is no reason why they should marry anyone who disagrees with any of the dogmas of the catholic church.there are billions of good catholic men who have great knowledge and great piety.there is no reason why they go with someone who goes agaisn't their faith and who logically will try their best to convert their child to their denomination since that is what a good parent does(assuming the man they married is any good).

How do you know they gossip about this stuff?
because i know people function? just read anything that any good nun saint has ever written and they will tell you of the countless times they caught some nun gossiping.and that's a nun whose entire life is dedicated to the comteplation of christ in it's highest form.

Protestants are also Christians, and they respect the Bible more than Catholics do, Catholics prefer Cathecism before the Bible.

Cope thread. Christianity as a whole is only growing more and more irrelevant by the decade

I remember talking about somthing simuler to my freind about a dumbass co worker named Emily. Emily is a left wing vegan but geuss who her fiance is... A fucking Trump supporter. At this point Emuly might as well put on a damn maga hat and scream out some obnoxious shit like video games is the devils work. She nothing more then a fucking hypocryte.

All the division of Christianity
benefits only the kikes. (While Christians fight each other)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back