Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cats

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Overlord
★★★★★
Does having a cat help with utter fucking loneliness and despair? Like all of my friends are fake and if I have to see another sneering face when I walk down the street, I’m going to crack. :cryfeels:I might consider getting one, even with the expenses and all.

Having a pet in generaly helps a lot with loneliness, but I prefer dogs.

If I had a cat it would scratch my neck open while I’m sleeping and I’d die

Get a dog.
The cat doesn't give a fuck about you and will eat your face off after you die alone in your appartment and the thing can't find food anymore.
A dog will also make you go on walks which is extremely good to fight depression.

Get a dog.
The cat doesn't give a fuck about you and will eat your face off after you die alone in your appartment and the thing can't find food anymore.
A dog will also make you go on walks which is extremely good to fight depression.

Exactly, cats are like toilets. They go out alone and constantly tell you that they don't need you and you need them.

This is literally the ex-marriage of a cousin of mine whose wife slept with like 20 different blokes a week. She was always out partying, a NEET, and he worked his ass off AND took care of "their" (probably not even his) daughter.

A dog is so much more better, plus if you put peanut butter on your dick they're just as useful as the only thing toilets are useful for. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: (The dogpill also applies to men.)

Exactly, cats are like toilets. They go out alone and constantly tell you that they don't need you and you need them.

This is literally the ex-marriage of a cousin of mine whose wife slept with like 20 different blokes a week. She was always out partying, a NEET, and he worked his ass off AND took care of "their" (probably not even his) daughter.

A dog is so much more better, plus if you put peanut butter on your dick they're just as useful as the only thing toilets are useful for. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: (The dogpill also applies to men.)
The reason I’m considering a cat is becaus r they’re apparently low maintenance and I can pet them regardless. Also that sounds disgusting ngl, have you taken the dogpill?:dafuckfeels: