Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Caucuscuck Cries Like A Bitch As His Child Is Aborted By Woman He Appears To Be Stepdad-maxxing For

She's pretty, though.

That shit was brutal. Poor betabux cuck

If my wife aborted my child I would beat her to death in Fight Night Round 4

I felt bad for him at first... until he said "I took care of her kids too!".
Nigga, share no sympathy for a betabux, these guys are cucks who actually, honestly think that being a stepdad to a foids bastards makes them manly, responsible good, upstanding men.
It doesn't, it just makes them complete cuckholds.
Seriously.

Nigga, share no sympathy for a betabux, these guys are cucks who actually, honestly think that being a stepdad to a foids bastards makes them manly, responsible good, upstanding men.
Seriously.
The bluepill kills more men than the blackpill

This is why they hate the blackpill. It would've saved this guy. Hell, even the redpill would've.

View: https://twitter.com/IncelsCo/status/1745627176257343796?t=dh1OwwhdjiGbGqkr7BoUyQ&s=19

Single mothers are the sluts of the sluts. The most chadsexual of all foids. They know exactly what they're doing and what they want. Single mothers are very predatory. Predatory for chad genes and beta money.
Single mothers and betas form a parasitic relationship by default.

This why you NEVER date a single mom

Thats why it Was x10 more brutal, image taking care of 3 chads sons and the bitch kill your subhuman son. She said with facts that she doesn't want her genetic inferiors offspongs
Seriously.

Better incel than cuck. Wiping the cuck and simp breed would benefit a lot to soyciety.

:society:

Jesus. Abortion is such a disgusting act. It should never be celebrated. It's just repulsive and sad, all in all

Seriously.
It is cucked but I gotta have some sympathy for someone who had their unborn child murdered

RIP unborn brocel
Lucky bastard

Brutal. The blackpill should be a mandatory subject in schools, its only solution to these gold diggers and cucks.

Also rare based take from a foid.

Last edited:
Fuck both parties.

Enough of this insane gynocentrism from fools raising another dude's kid.

Look at the radfems and cucks in the replies…

Twitter is a genuine shithole. Social media platforms that show content outside of its intended audience are only good for recruitment. Otherwise I prefer platforms that keep communities tight-knit instead of forcing me to interact with Jewishly programmed flesh automatons, radfems, and similar filth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back