Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cel banged a tranny JFL and blame the mods of .is, What a deranged cuck!

he's... Sorry, *they*, are banned and can cry more

Ban appeals used to be my favorite section tbh. I know i'll never match the brutality and perfection that past mods used too with retarded members (i'd recommend going back and viewing for good laughs). But occasionally, some need telling due to their circumstances.

fucking a tranny is not the same as fucking a foid

Ban appeals used to be my favorite section tbh. I know i'll never match the brutality and perfection that past mods used too with retarded members (i'd recommend going back and viewing for good laughs). But occasionally, some need telling due to their circumstances.
Im just glad the ignore button works

I dont use them tbh. It's a weakness imo.

Ty I guess. It's a slow night
Im having a beer, I worked out a bit then i remembered it wont do shit for me and i sat back down and killed some NPCs in gmod

Im having a beer, I worked out a bit then i remembered it wont do shit for me and i sat back down and killed some NPCs in gmod
Best thing to do for it. There is little else worthy of your time.

Best thing to do for it. There is little else worthy of your time.
Recently installed realism mod so im basically playing cod all day by myself in gmod or im just grinding GTA because i got no other things to do as im subhuman

Recently installed realism mod so im basically playing cod all day by myself in gmod or im just grinding GTA because i got no other things to do as im subhuman
Something like that. Im too out now. Im going to sleep, gn

Something like that. Im too out now. Im going to sleep, gn
Sleep well mang, Fuck this soyciety of a mess, Its not your fault for your genetic makeup as @13k said aka ITV

Sleep well mang, Fuck this soyciety of a mess, Its not your fault for your genetic makeup as @13k said aka ITV
While he doesnt use the forum anymore. He's still a good friend. And always good to speak too. A very knowledgeable guy, and someone I appreciate fully

While he doesnt use the forum anymore. He's still a good friend. And always good to speak too. A very knowledgeable guy, and someone I appreciate fully
Id like to speak with him sometime for advice, But its over so im just rotting.

Id like to speak with him sometime for advice, But its over so im just rotting.
PM me then. If you want to talk to him. I'll ask. If not. It's over. But I will ask

PM me then. If you want to talk to him. I'll ask. If not. It's over. But I will ask
Could we wait a bit, I dont know what to talk about yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back