Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion CEO of massive esports org worth $15.000.000 fired/cancelled over partying with Andrew Tate.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

He posted a video of him celebrating something on twitter and you could see Andrew Tate in the video with him and his friends. Soon after everyone went mad and tried to cancel him. Has it gone too far?

org worth $340m but I don't know much about it I just read something about him and $15m.

yess good goys, do NOT comment on this actually good post. Yes.

This guy is Chadlite at least. Even in a trucel domain like esports guess who becomes CEO? Absolutely over for gamers :lul:

This guy is Chadlite at least. Even in a trucel domain like esports guess who becomes CEO? Absolutely over for gamers :lul:
has been like that for a while it's quite sad

What's wrong with incel parties? This soyciety is fucking dystopian for us average/sub5 males.

INCEL UPRISING NOW
(in real life)

Yea people cant Mind Others Minding their Own Shit .

Imagine Not being allowed " to Party with people you want .

Clown world.

This is society. I’ve just noticed it all the CEOs just fit that. Imma guess he’s like 6’1+ as well

Shit's been ridiculous for a while now. But it's whatever. You get the society you tolerate/deserve. Until people stand up against cancel culture en masse, it will continue this way and get worse with explicit social/genetic credit scores etc. Most people are too afraid to lose $$$ opportunities and be ostracized so *shrug*