Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Certified Nigger News: bunch of niggers open what they call japanese food restaurant, but all the meals look like nigger slop

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
this week we got another sort of shenanigans from we wuz japenis people, when they (tried to and unsuccessfully) stole japanese cuisine, which I assume the recipes were taken from originally but then they got robbed, punched and gangraped by niggers to the point they can be barely traced back to their original source after being added ungodly amoint of deepfried potatoes, MSG infused hot sauce and completely careless food formation which doesn't look at all like autistically pedantic colorful mandalas but rather like fast food that went 0 gravity mode after Demarques went on another food delivery in his recently reposessed from too relaxed liberal automobile

To be clear, I am not racist (I am) and would be perfectly okay if the estabilishment was labeled something more representative to the food they serve like McDonquavilous, Hood King or Nigga Hut

View: https://twitter.com/FearedBuck/status/1725220396255863195?t=sSWF9OaGFPbutbRk0_6tbQ&s=19

Last edited:
Seems like american southern food still looks very delicious though

I don't know how I feel about this.

But I bet white people would be accused of stealing culture if they did this, especially if white people opened a black style restaurant or whatever.

shieeeet at least they going to work instead of thugmaxxing and welfare maxxing. If they try using ways to market their store by saying Japanese or whatever then so be it

Looks pretty good tbh. Waffle house probably slaps harder tho

where the fuck are the ramens, sushis, onigiris gud shit