Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Certified Nigger News: california shoplifters abusing the 950$ law

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

Cali is awful

texas is better :feelsYall:

I wanna go there and get some pants and shoes and socks n sheiiit

niggers bringing they abacus so they don't steal too much 'n shiet

I don't have a problem with people stealing from retail stores.

ElBE9pD

The American empire is collapsing from within. You have mentally ill freaks chopping their dicks off and demanding to be called women, you have other mentally ill people thinking they can choose their gender and pronouns, and then you have descendants of your slaves brazenly looting your own stores. Their implosion is lifefuel.

The American empire will go out with a whimper after all.

Fuck retail corporates tbh

shoot robbers at sights

The American empire is collapsing from within. You have mentally ill freaks chopping their dicks off and demanding to be called women, you have other mentally ill people thinking they can choose their gender and pronouns, and then you have descendants of your slaves brazenly looting your own stores. Their implosion is lifefuel.

The American empire will go out with a whimper after all.
jewish trickery

I'm sure their billion dollar accounts can handle some stolen items as operational cost.
they have reserves but they are also paying out taxes and providing consistent services. so the state has to ensure the retailers are protected.

thanks to the retailers you are getting your groceies on time
Where I live, retailers are individual businesses. Not all encompassing multi billion lobby making corrupt jewish corporations.

Honestly you could become a fucking millionaire just going to California, renting out a storage unit, and shoplifting all day. Sell the shit for 1/2 of what it's worth on Amazon/eBay or just to a fucking fence and you could probably make a million dollars in less than a year. Everyone should do this and totally destroy California. They deserve it for supporting these retarded liberal laws.

most retail stores are privately owned.
Im talking about the corporations, I guess not necessarily retail.
why its bad for buiness
We're paying for it anyway, stores charge more to pay for security measures and to make up for lost profit from theft. If you don't steal your fair share but you're still paying for Tyrone's, you're a cuck.

Honestly you could become a fucking millionaire just going to California, renting out a storage unit, and shoplifting all day. Sell the shit for 1/2 of what it's worth on Amazon/eBay or just to a fucking fence and you could probably make a million dollars in less than a year. Everyone should do this and totally destroy California. They deserve it for supporting these retarded liberal laws.
Based GrAY.