Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad and his stacy GF are starting a job at the same place with me, during the same shifts........

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
So recently they hired a chad, he's not that tall maybe like 5'10-11 but he's got that whole liam/chris hemsworth thing going on so pretty good looking for most people. The only thing I have over his in that I'm younger but besides that it's all in his favor. I don't really talk to anyone much at work but a coworker told me that his gf was also getting hired and they'll be working together pretty much all the time and that'll be the same time I'm working which means now i gotta stare at both of them being happy and together while I contemplate what lonely food to eat by myself afterwards. Have not exchanged a single word with him or her and don't plan to unless I absolutely have to. Just the thought of having to see them both together as they unknowingly mock me for being an incel is pretty unsettling. His gf is pretty hot though. The worst part is that the place of work is like 70% male so females are far and few so having one there that looks like her is pretty hard to avoid in terms of looking or thinking about; she's in my mind even when I don't want her to be sometimes.

Face is everything, you will never win as a sub5 man

Theres nothing you can do.

This is why a lot of businesses, schools and the military would separate genders, instead of bonding with your male colleagues you will now cause jealousy, distraction from the work and competition. That and men would just do the job better of course. But some Jew-communists fucked that up for everyone so now we just have to pretend that none of these things affect us and still be expected to get the same results.

Well. Maybe they'll turn out to be fairly friendly.

Well. Maybe they'll turn out to be fairly friendly.
I guess that's not really what I'm worried about. Don't expect him to kick my ass for no reason but sucks being reminded how easy it is for him to have all the things I want with someone.

Living life as an incel is worse than rape, constantly reminded of what you can’t go near in THAT way.