Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Chad brags in front of me

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
I was outside on a parking lot and about to go to the Store. Then I saw a chad sitting in his car and he was watching me. Suddenly, I was close to his car and he got out of his car and walked in Front of me to the Store.

Why? Because he had a very big frame and he was tall as fuck. Im 5.9 and he was almost one head bigger than me. Fucking son of a bitch thought I was scared of him TeeHee. He was bragging and mogged me. He did this on purpose I know it. He just saw me as a skinny, ugly guy and he thought that I would thinking like "Oh god, he is so tall and big, better not watching him im scared holy shit" but damn I was just thinking of ER him at the Moment...

You could always walk around with a scrap. If Chad acts up, he'll get clapped up

You think that's bad, try having 4/10 normies orbiting uggos strike up a conversation with you just so they can talk about how tall they are compared to you next to a chick.

We exist to be mogged.

Yup, Chad sure did brag in front of you.

AssERt your dominance brother don't let yourself be pushed around

I don't care how tall someone is, you should confront him. Maybe even get into a fight with him. Maybe you get lucky and fuck his face up.
Backing down is a beta thing to do.