Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad can be a neonazi and

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
Fuck your black daughter. This is raw attraction having no borders. Some black girls messaged him first to tame him into a tolerant Chad and take his superior Chad genes.
5991c30f4172b.jpg

5991c33cb04e2.jpg

5991c442cb28d.jpg

> I respect all beliefs btw

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA that's what personality does to women

Chad never loses no matter what.

Sigh, women willing to stoop that low for a piece of meat in their roast beef

Yep. Meanwhile baldcel manlet Nazis get mocked on social media. You can bet your ass if a Nazi looked like Thor, things would be different. Once again it all boils down to looks.

"I respect all beliefs by the way"
JFL only if you are chad

Yep. Meanwhile baldcel manlet Nazis get mocked on social media. You can bet your ass if a Nazi looked like Thor, things would be different. Once again it all boils down to looks.
The same women who would fuck this nazi are the ones who would make fun of manlet ugly nazis on twitter to virtue signal

The "I respect all beliefs portion" is disgustingly hilarious. Spin those wheels, roasties!

Last edited:
Just look at Cassie, she looks like a Hispanic black with bubble butt and even she follows neonazi Chad. Women are animals, that's all.

This is why this was the Atomic Blackpill, its sheer blast radius put beta cucks at Cuckit on edge and OD'ing on the bluepill.

Last edited:
This is why this was the Atomic Blackpill, it's sheer blast radius put beta cucks at Cuckit on edge and OD'ing on the bluepill.
If I had been a Chad I would especially fuck cuckittors' wives to destroy fucking blue pilled world. I would record how I hate fuck their wife/gf and send it to cuck.

The first one hurts. so much effort they put in. i would kill to have any of these girls but they only want chad

uga buga personality

This needs more recognition. It's undeniable proof of the blackpill

Chad can do whatever the fuck he wants as long as he's attractive