Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad complains that women constantly grab him :'-(

• Thread starter JohnTheMentalcel
  • Start date
I'd love to get sexually assaulted to be honest. I have no idea why women say that they hate it. It my opinion its almost like a compliment for someone to sexually assault someone else.

"Touching my arms, chest and genitals"

In brothels, some girls get touchy, but even they don't go straight for the genitals.

Boohoo, poor chad he's such a pitiful being :fuk:.
This is the same as a rich person complaining and being sad cause he dosnt know what to expend his money on :feelsohh:

No no no incelmo. Harassment is terrible!!!!:soy:

I'd love to get sexually assaulted to be honest. I have no idea why women say that they hate it. It my opinion its almost like a compliment for someone to sexually assault someone else.
They love when their dad does it too

don't care about chad, but today's foids, damn

Thankfully, they avoid me quickly, which helps my anxiety greatly.

I really love chad he really makes me laugh often because for him the rarest situations are his daily life .

I want a tall pretty foid touching me too much.

:feelsokman: How to brag about being a chad without actually saying that you are a chad :yes:

probably larp :feelsUgh:
Really sound like LARP tbh :feelskek: a real chad would not waste his fucking time flexxing on neckbeard reddit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Suifuel,chad is living in a different universe

A gigachad told me that he sick of being treated like a piece of meat and sexual harassment at work from 40-50 yo female managers. So maybe they really not happy, I don't know.

Boohoo, poor chad he's such a pitiful being :fuk:.
This is the same as a rich person complaining and being sad cause he dosnt know what to expend his money on :feelsohh:
Tbh I always kek at people who say money doesn't buy happiness
Not my problem most celebrities happen to be meth-heads who don't know shit about resource management

they only want to be sexually assaulted by chad :feelskek:

:feelsokman: How to brag about being a chad without actually saying that you are a chad :yes:
I dont even think he knows hes a chad I think he just thinks being assaulted by women is normal and every guy experiences this, chads dont need to brag about anything they brag by simply existing

I dont even think he knows hes a chad I think he just thinks being assaulted by women is normal and every guy experiences this, chads dont need to brag about anything they brag by simply existing
True , there's no way the OP was a chad anyways dude , real chads doesn't even use reddit they are too busy actually living in real life and pounding holes.

True , there's no way the poster was a chad anyways dude , real chads doesn't even use reddit they are too busy actually living in real life and pounding holes.
yeah probably larping

True , there's no way the OP was a chad anyways dude , real chads doesn't even use reddit they are too busy actually living in real life and pounding holes.
No, I think he's real. I read the comment, he seems genuinely upset by being sexually harassed and assaulted by women.

Tbh I always kek at people who say money doesn't buy happiness
Not my problem most celebrities happen to be meth-heads who don't know shit about resource management
It's true that you can be miserable with a lot of money, an example of this would the creator of minecraft. But there's unhapiness "feeling lost, sad, crying on a lambo" and unhappy as "i dont know if ill find food to eat tomorrow"

Here is an idea: When you're being inappropriatley touched by a person that's weaker than you then punch them in the face.

:yes:

@veqdera what do you think about this thread
Im left leaning:feelzez::feelsUgh:
And I agree with him women should stop sexually assaulting as Tyrone/chad

I don't care if a becky gropes me but if a subfive foid touches me I'm gonna tERminate her (from work)

"You can grab them by the pussy"

oh nooo poor chsd is getting harassed!! He csnt even imagine how it would be if no one saw him as human so he thinks foids touching him and being worshipped is an issue JFL

Of course, he’s too used to it. Female attention is a everyday thing for him. He doesn’t know how good he has it.

This is heartbreaking! I hope he can get trough this! Stay strong

I wish I would get sexually harassed by cute girls.

A local woman needs to rape me.

I wish sexy young women would touch me :cryfeels:

You poor baby. If women were doing that to me I would be ecstatic.

foids and chad also feel the same way (they pretend they dont like it cuz they are sooo pure:owo:)

I think it feels good in the begining but when it happens again and again it becomes aggravating and annoying. Touching someone constantly is a sexual assault. Government should make strict laws against it in the order to put these vile whores in their real place.

Stuff like this is the only way we can get Chad's into the Manosphere, when they realise that foids can do whatever with them and get away with it. Then he could develop sympathy for us once he learns of the issues the rest of us face.