Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad doesnt exist

pulangat

pulangat

Waiting for info.
-
Chad is an product that is promoted by tiktok and mass media, 500 years ago ugly men was gloryfied. Why? Cause now if an ugly men kill 2 retards hes arrested and society put shame on him but 500 years ago if an ugly viking killed 100 retards he was considered an warrior and an real man and a god and he had a lot of wifes, girls like what they see on mass media, if you feed a girl shit she will love shit, if u feed a girl sushi she will say she love sushi, if mass media will promote ugly men as Gods every single girl will like ugly men, the thing that girls are atracted by chads is false, the girls are atracted by what mass media feed them, my sister is married with an ugly bald man and have kids with him and is loyal to him, cause she never had tiktok and my dad is also bald and my dad told her that the most important in a man in personality, 50 years ago every ugly man had a wife in my country.

I wish I could cope this hard

Woman should not have rights:feelsBox:

I wish I could cope this hard
And also fuck usa cause usa ruined my country, i could get bitches easy in my fucking sovietic country as an fucking ugly man but usa ruined my country with feminism propaganda and gay prides.

You are an low iq retard, you are a weak fuck that mass media defeated you, incels should be warriors not losers like you, look how ugly were vikings and how strong was they and a fucking tiktok bitch defeated you? School ruined your survival instincts.

You are an low iq retard, you are a weak fuck that mass media defeated you, incels should be warriors not losers like you, look how ugly were vikings and how strong was they and a fucking tiktok bitch defeated you? School ruined your survival instincts.

Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Pudgy Penguins

@Fat Link Ban this trolling bluepill fag

Last edited:
Like I said, thats what was promoted in that fucking country,

so you assume im bluepilled if im not letting myself defeated? i never said anything that is bluepilled, i only talk about blackpill shit, you just an stupi dretard and if someone think different than you do than you want him to be banned.
Just because you dont see Chads doesnt mean they dont exist.

Also please user proper punctuation next time, its hard to read otherwise

Chad is an product that is promoted by tiktok and mass media
Yes,

And ancient statues from several millenia ago.

And genetic records for the last millions of years.

And basically all life on Earth for billions of years.

You see.

Chads don't actually exist. It's thermodynamics that has been playing this trick on us. It's a big charade.

dude look at their fucking leaders they were uglier than your ass, check how looked their fucking leader in ancient greece
Holy cope
D2F52BA8 8153 4694 A62B 5AC7AEA168BA
7C9754FB 90BE 48F6 A92A C9B879D0A7C9
IMG 4570

The romans also made the busts of their emperors and leaders look better than they looked in real life. Why would that be if looks didn’t matter?

Just because you dont see Chads doesnt mean they dont exist.

Also please user proper punctuation next time, its hard to read otherwise
dont read you fucking moron, i didnt obligated you to click my thread and read, you so low iq that you think anyone that have a different opinion than your retarded one than hes an fakecel or should be banned.

dont read you fucking moron, i didnt obligated you to click my thread and read, you so low iq that you think anyone that have a different opinion than your retarded one than hes an fakecel or should be banned.
who hurt you ?

And also fuck usa cause usa ruined my country, i could get bitches easy in my fucking sovietic country as an fucking ugly man but usa ruined my country with feminism propaganda and gay prides.
Cuckrica's globohomo propaganda destroys the entire world

Holy cope
View attachment 1025943View attachment 1025944View attachment 1025945
The romans also made the busts of their emperors and leaders look better than they looked in real life. Why would that be if looks didn’t matter?
looks matter, i think incels are beautiful and chad is ugly, when ill be president ill order death to all chads cause i think chad is ugly, ill be sex symbol, ugly man will be sex symbol, the first statue is not chad is a fucking normie, the other 2 are ugly oldcels that in 2024 no bitch will look at them, but the first statue could get an landwhale or an schizo drug addict bitch at best.

school, society, girls.
Fair enough

And no i dont want anyone with a different opinion to get banned, but ackowledging the existence of Chads is basic blackpill knowledge and you should especially know that as you already had an account on here before