Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad enjoys videogames more than incels.

flipcel

flipcel

AVIcel
★★★
For an incel it's his escape from his boring unfullfilling life. He dedicates his whole time on grinding and being the best but after a while when he gets bored, he is reminded of the brutal reality of his life. While for chad it's just a mere pass time when he is not out slaying. He has genuine fun because he treats it like a hobby rather than a cope to fill the void. Chad funmogs in everyting, even in our own copes.

Last edited:
Fine, i guess

I guess so greynigger, my happiest memories are from around 2009, playing Nazi Zombies with my friends in the dorms. I did not give a fuck about my score - I was mediocre at Nazi Zombies, my slayer normie friends were fantastic. Something about losing your virginity makes a male good at Nazi Zombies.

My normie friend had the perfect life, I’m not joking - I didn’t know how the other side lived until I met people in the dorms at university.

I’ll put it like this: Imagine being a senior in high school, and you are dating a junior-year foid, and she is a cute white foid with braces and a volleyball-player body.

My normie friend was so arrogant, that he: never went to his gf’s volleyball games, he cussed at her, argued with her constantly, burped around her, was drunk around her often, he looked like a real life-version of Shaggy from “Scooby-Doo”, no homo but he brought friends of his who were more attractive than he was around her - and the foid still stuck with him, she loved him, she cried one night because my friend didn’t give her any attention! And here I am thirteen years later, a kissless wizard. :blackpill:

St. Sinister's CCastle

I guess so greynigger, my happiest memories are from around 2009, playing Nazi Zombies with my friends in the dorms. I did not give a fuck about my score - I was mediocre at Nazi Zombies, my slayer normie friends were fantastic. Something about losing your virginity makes a male good at Nazi Zombies.

My normie friend had the perfect life, I’m not joking - I didn’t know how the other side lived until I met people in the dorms at university.

I’ll put it like this: Imagine being a senior in high school, and you are dating a junior-year foid, and she is a cute white foid with braces and a volleyball-player body.

My normie friend was so arrogant, that he: never went to his gf’s volleyball games, he cussed at her, argued with her constantly, burped around her, was drunk around her often, he looked like a real life-version of Shaggy from “Scooby-Doo”, no homo but he brought friends of his who were more attractive than he was around her - and the foid still stuck with him, she loved him, she cried one night because my friend didn’t give her any attention! And here I am thirteen years later, a kissless wizard. :blackpill:
normies were slayers back then?

Chad doesn't play Morrowind. That's still my domain. :feelsjuice:

True. Chad can play with his gf and buddies. Chad gets to enjoy video games to their full potential. Plus as you say, Chad doesn't experience the burnout that we do because he isn't using vidya to fill a gaping hole in his life. They're just quaint pastimes for him.