Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad forced to go curry thanksgiving

What would the curries be thankful for? Their daughters bagging white chads?

yes they get bleached bloodline upgrade
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

So glad I'll never have a daughter like that

yes they get bleached bloodline upgrade

Curry plan for their family. Come to America, and hope their daughter marries a tall white man. Also work hard to make a couple $million over time.

2nd generation plan. Keep saving up money and hope the granddaughters marry tall white men.

3rd generation plan.. sell assets in America and move back to their village in India as 3/4 white, 1/4 Indian ultimate high caste Hindus.

At least he gets to bang Priya.

chad mogged by curry slayers
:chad::banhammer:

Half White-Indians still look somewhat South Asian. If it was a Syrian and a White person, then the kid would look European.
Half Indians look like kashmiris or Iranians at best
Curry plan for their family. Come to America, and hope their daughter marries a tall white man. Also work hard to make a couple $million over time.

2nd generation plan. Keep saving up money and hope the granddaughters marry tall white men.

3rd generation plan.. sell assets in America and move back to their village in India as 3/4 white, 1/4 Indian ultimate high caste Hindus.
If curries wanted white genes why the fuxk did they kick British out? Brain dead retards

he looks sad now but after they left and he shit talked her whole family on the way home. Afterwards he'll fuck the shit out of her and all will be forgotten for another year. nothing lost, nothing gained. Nothing changes, nothing ever does.

She likes it

Half White-Indians still look somewhat South Asian. If it was a Syrian and a White person, then the kid would look European.
Agreed, that's why I see Arab women as white

Why do curries celebrate Thanksgiving? I'm white and I don't even want to celebrate that boring fucking "holiday"