Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad gets 40 years in prison for badly beating his girlfriend

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Yet the foid lives and will continue to have fun
Bullshit soyciety so sexist to live in

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ally stephens facial injuries

He gave her a free make-up :feelshaha:

:what: Based chad. Other chads take note.

My Chadlite neighbor women are always trying to bait him into beating the shit out of them. But he never hits them at all, because he knows that all women will go to the police.

He even has had women attacking him like hitting their fists on him, but he threatens to call the police if they keep going.

She could have dated a nice incel who would have given her the world. Instead she had ti have a tall, frat boy Chad. Now look at her.
Its more interesting for her this way and she can play a poor victim. She will be visiting him in the jail.

Her le personality detector failed:feelsaww:

bitch is an alien now

I don't get why / how they give him 40 years. 4-5 years I'd understand but not 40. People get less than 20 for murder, pretty often

I don't get why / how they give him 40 years. 4-5 years I'd understand but not 40. People get less than 20 for murder, pretty often
Pretty white foids are protected by the justice system. If this Chad had beaten up an ugly ethnic man, he might have been given a ticket.

Pretty white foids are protected by the justice system. If this Chad had beaten up an ugly ethnic man, he might have been given a ticket.
Yeah if he'd beaten up an incel he'd gotten a pat on the back and no fine

Bitch looks like Greta Thunberg got stung by a hive of bees:feelskek:

:foidSoy:NOOOO! Free him! He regrets what he did and he promised to not harm anyone

Yeah if he'd beaten up an incel he'd gotten a pat on the back and no fine
Well at least he'll spend his youth rotting away in prison. By the time he's released, he'll be considered a creepy old man by prime foids

Nice to see a Chad get punished harshly for once.

Well at least he'll spend his youth rotting away in prison. By the time he's released, he'll be considered a creepy old man by prime foids
The standards of foids will be even higher then. So Chad might get a taste of what inceldom is like. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Did she liked it?

Thanks for the tracking link you stupid chrome using moron!

Otherwise, lol. Whatever...

the way the foid is smirking, u can tell she LOVES IT.

sadistic.

she loves the fact he got 40 yrs. wat a cunt. probably why she was beaten in the first place.

the chad should have killed her. :feelsdevil:

the foid knows he doesnt DESERVE 40 years. she's over-joyed. foids lie all the time she most certainly exaggerated a lot of shit in the court

She probably liked it. Wouldn't be surprised if she started writing letters to him

Would have gotten a lighter sentence 100 years ago

She could have dated a nice incel who would have given her the world. Instead she had ti have a tall, frat boy Chad. Now look at her.
Just wait. She will be pregnant from some random violent junkie in no time.

[UWSL]that's what you get when you misjudge someone's good personality.:feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

Too harsh sentence, I wonder what she did to trigger him

Too harsh sentence, I wonder what she did to trigger him

who cares too many people worship chad on dumbcels.is , remember chads are part of the problem :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

who cares too many people worship chad on dumbcels.is , remember chads are part of the problem :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Not worshipping chad, only worshipping a fair justice system. She probably cheated or did something very bad to get beaten up this hard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back