Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad gets valentines flowers for his 3 female roommates but not his girlfriend

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
:lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/lkxtjm/my_boyfriend_got_flowers_for_his_female_roommates/

And notice SHE STILL SLEPT WITH HIM :feelskek:

The top comments are all like "omg if my partner did that i wouldn't give him any sex" or "omg why did you let him sleep with you" because these people are redditors, the female ones either dating cucks who they hate and the male ones being unable to understand the concept of a woman actually being sexually attracted to a man.

One of the top comments says "So he did all of this and you rewarded him with sex afterwards..". THAT is exactly what I'm talking about. If ANYONE uses the phrase "rewarded with sex", you can ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE they are a cuckold whose girlfriend isn't sexually attracted to them at all. This is because for Chad sex isn't a reward, it's something mutual he gets because women find him SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. Beta normies are so used to their girlfriends using sex as an incentive for them to be a well trained good little dog. The thought of their gf actually wanting to fuck them is a foreign concept.

I laughed out loud when I saw the Chad just straight up said "yea" when she confronted him about it. That's like what redpillers call an "abundance mentality", he has so many women that he just straight up doesn't give a fuck. Of course the key difference between them and this guy is that Chad has this mentality because of his reality, whereas redpillers have this mentality because they read it on reddit, they just lack the "abundance" part.

You are not his gf, you are just one of his harem whores

You are not entitled to flowers sweetie

Lmao serves her right

Also i bet that deep down she found him not giving a fuck about her attractive, because in her little foid brain it made her feel like she needs to do more to make him appreciate her more, and since the only thing inferior roastie fucking toilets can offer is sex that's what she gave him. JFL Id slit my wrists if i was a dumb fucking foid

That's pretty funny.

He definitely also sleeps with one or all of the roommates.

This sort of thing explains those statistics where a much larger % of heterosexual women claim to be in a relationship than the % of heterosexual men.
Lmao 100% guaran-fucking-teed. I bet he has fucked all of them and is definitely still fucking at least one of them.

Legit point about those statistics. Women are in Chad harems. Chad probably didn't even consider her his girlfriend

-

Preselection pill. The girl secretly liked him even more after this because she subconsciously knew he was fucking his 3 female roommates.

ofc she still fucks him :feelskek:

And his girlfriend will still stay with him even after all of that because she likes the emotional abuse, probably sucked his cock right off after making that Reddit post. It made her vajay-jay wet and tingle....

Last edited:
that cunt has basically a harem, life is a scam

Lmao serves her right

This used to be funny to read about but now knowing things like this are depriving other guys from having monogamous relationships with women and that later on they'll still foot the bill for these unofficial harems (like for example childcare and schools if a child is born out of such a harem arrangement) via their taxes is just rage inducing @grondilu

that cunt has basically a harem, life is a scam
I wish I had my own goddamn harem, it's time to rope now.
Preselection pill. The girl secretly liked him even more after this because she subconsciously knew he was fucking his 3 female roommates.
When Chad is not at home just imagine four cunts bickering or fighting amongst themselves of who gets his seed the following night. It's over....

Last edited:
This used to be funny to read about but now knowing things like this are depriving other guys from having monogamous relationships with women and that later on they'll still foot the bill for these unofficial harems (like for example childcare and schools if a child is born out of such a harem arrangement) via their taxes is just rage inducing @grondilu
Legit it's ragefuel. And never forget this is the way women want it.

Male "infidelity" isn't even a bad thing tbh, at least not if you judge it by the harm it causes. Women WANT their partners to be popular with other girls, it turns them on. The opposite is true for men.

Chad NEVER loses, he is basically a god when confronting foids. Its insane how much different your life can be from having certain physical features.

life is a scam

these people can vote. Wonder who gave them those rights
:soy:

Imagine living in a literal harem anime irl

Why is the foid so insecure? She is not entitled to flowers and Chad doesn't owe her anything. Does she think she owns Chad? Wow. That's not very feminist!

Orgy with foid roommates theory